Cramps~ Charlie Gillespie

"Argh—" I yelped, as a sharp pain shot through me. My hand shot down to my stomach, and I rolled over in the bed. I had a heating pad pressed tightly against me, but it wasnt helping me at all. I whimpered, tears forming in my eyes.

"I hate being a girl." I whispered to myself. My door cracked open, and I saw Charlie enter.

"Hey." He said with a sympathetic smile. I opened my mouth to reply, but another round hit me.

"Ow!" I yelped, unable to catch myself. Charlie rushed to my side, and I sat up. He pulled me into his side, where I rocked back and forth to try and distract from the pain.

"These are the worst ones I've ever had." I choked out. He nodded, rubbing my hair and back. More tears streamed down as things only grew worse.

"Did you take medication?" Charlie asked. I nodded, before grabbing my stomach and laying down again. I whined, and realized how I must sound like a baby.

"Sorry if I'm being dramatic," I tried to sit up but gasped due to pain, "but these really suck."

He chuckled lightly. "Its ok baby, I cant imagine going through this. You girls are brave."

I smiled, and he laid down to cuddle with me. For the next half an hour I moaned with pain, and Charlie just comforted me, assuring me I'd get through it. Finally, after the longest time, I fell asleep in his arms.

A/N
This was requested by: angellseavey
Sorry if this was really crappy, I'm super busy with Christmas stuff😬 vote and comment!