Horror movie~Luke Patterson

(Luke's still a ghost, but you're still able to touch him, and him you)

I let out a high pitched scream, jumping back from the tv in my bedroom. My heart beat a million miles a second. Shivers ran through my body like a train, and I hid my eyes behind my blanket.

"Princess what's wrong?" A panicked Luke poofed into my dark room, lit only by the tv. I just pointed to the screen, and he looked.

"What on earth are you watching?" He asked, mesmerized. He sat next to me, not taking his eyes off the screen. He jumped as a jump scare came along.

"Its a horror movie." I explained. He scooted closer to me.

"Are you scared?" I giggled.

"What- no. I'm here for you, I heard you scream." He said.

"Sure." I said, dragging out the 'e'. He rubbed his thumb in circles on my leg, giving me chills. I jumped at the movie, causing Luke to giggle this time.

"Here baby." He said, moving behind me so I could sit in between his legs against his chest. I leaned my head back, feeling his breathing. He tightened his arms around my waist, cradling me.

"Better?" He asked into my ear, causing me yet again to shiver. I nodded. I screamed once more to the movie. Luke reached up and played with my hair, calming me.

"Why did I even start watching this in the first place?" I sighed, shaking. "I apparently dont do well with them."

"Maybe you did it on purpose to get me to cuddle with you?" He joked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah that's definitely it."

He reached down, and tangled our fingers together. After yet another jump scare, I decided to give up, and hid my head in his chest. He scooched down into a laying position, and it was minutes before I had fallen asleep in his arms.