Surprise~ Charlie Gillespie

I rolled over, snuggling into Charlie. I frowned, shifting uncomfortably. Charlie groaned and moved slightly, my moving waking him. I tried to lay still, but I cringed at the pain in my stomach. It'd been gradually getting worse throughout the morning, despite my attempts to ignore it. I threw Charlie's arm off of me, and sprinted to the nearby bathroom. I'd hardly made it before I started throwing up. I miserably groaned.

"Baby?" Charlie asked, midyawn, as he entered the bathroom. I looked up at him pitifully. He saw me on the ground and instantly crouched beside me with no hesitation. He gently moved my hair together and secured it with a tie.

"What happened? Is it the flu you think?" He asked. I shook my head, motioning for water. I took a sip and then turned to him.

"Its not the flu, I feel better now. Maybe I just ate too much last night." I whispered, grabbing my now empty and weak stomach. He nodded, and gently helped me up and to the bed.

* * *
"Name?" The receptionist asked me, glancing up from her computer.

"Y/N Y/L/N." I told her.

"Right this way." A nurse guided me through the doctor's office, and into a small room. I hopped up onto the bed, looking at my phone to see if Charlie had answered. He'd wanted desperately to be here, but he'd had work.

"So you've been experiencing excessive vomiting, stomach pains, and mood swings, correct?" The nurse questioned, writing on her clipboard. I nodded to all of them. The nurse finished writing, and looked up with a kind smile.

"I can go get the doctor if you want honey, but I think what you need is an ultrasound."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Are you saying..?" I asked cautiously. She nodded.

"I think you're pregnant honey. But before I confirm that, follow me to an ultrasound."

* * *
I breathed heavily, sitting in my car. My body shook, and I glanced down to the black and white pictures in my hand. I smiled through tears, looking at the small figure in the pictures. I was pregnant. I wiped my tears away and started the car, pulling out of the parking lot. The entire way home I planned how to tell Charlie in my head. He'd be happy, right? This is what we wanted. A family.

"Charlie?" I yelled, opening the door once I'd made it home.

"I'm here!" He said, walked from out of the kitchen to meet me. "Hey princess," he kissed my forehead, "howd it go?" He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. I bit my lip, and looked down at my hands, where the piece of folded paper lay hidden.

"It's ok, I'm ok." I assured him. His face lit up.

"That's great." He smiled, and I couldnt help but smile as well. "But, why are you vomiting so much?" He quickly became confused again.

"Charlie," I started, my voice barely above a whisper. His eyes searched mine. "I-im-"

I opened my hand and shoved the picture into his, looking fearfully at his face, scared of the reaction. He scrunched his eyebrows and looked down at the picture, before dropping open his mouth.

"Are you...?"

I nodded, with a small smile. He yelped, and picked me up excitedly spinning me around. I giggled, burying my face into his neck. He set me down, and I could see tears in his eyes.

"Charlie." I sympathetically whispered, wiping his tears away with my thumb.

"I love you." He whispered. "And I am so happy to be starting a family with you."

I sniffled, crying, and smiled.

"Me too." I whispered, before he gently kissed me.

A/N
This lovely idea was requested by: itsamyahluv. Sorry it took me so long to publish! Hope you enjoyed it!❤