Don't Be Embarrassed~ Luke Patterson

I walked into the studio, finally home from school. I opened the door to the studio and slipped in, before calling for the guys.

"Hello, you here?" When no reply came, I shrugged and plopped down onto the couch, grabbing the notebook Luke and I shared for songwriting. I'd been writing for a few minutes before I heard the familiar sound of whooshing in my ears.

"Guys?" I looked up to see Luke poof in, plopping down in the chair opposite of me, but he instantly shot up once he saw me.

"Hey, Y/N." He said, turning away from me. I scrunched my face, confused by his behavior.

"Luke, are you ok?" I asked, standing up. "Luke." I grabbed his arm and turned him to face me. His eyes were red and poofy, and he had tears still streaming down his cheeks.

"What happened?" I softly asked. He shook his head and wiped the tears away with the flannel he wore. He sniffed, and shook his head again.

"I'm ok." He said. I looked at him unbelievingly.

"Ok, fine, you got me. It's my birthday today, and I was visiting my family." He said.

"You're crying because it's your birthday?" I asked, teasingly. He smiled sadly at me.

"Before I died, my mom and I got into a heated fight. She didnt want me to be in a rock band, and so I left. Ran away. I never got to apologize before I—"

He wasnt able to finish.

"I-im sorry." He said tearing up again, and turning away from me. My heart broke for him.

"Dont be embarrassed, it's me. Come here" I whispered and grabbed his hand, pulling him into a tight hug. He eagerly accepted, squeezing my waist and burying his head into my neck. I gently rubbed his back, until he pulled away.

"I dont want the guys to know I went there. They get worried about me." He whispered. I nodded and sadly smiled.

"Follow me." I led him into the small bathroom in the studio, and hopped up on the counter. I wet a rag and gently dabbed under and around his eyes.

"This helps with the redness and swelling." I explained. He nodded, smiling his cute smile at me.

"Theres that smile." I joked, moving to his other eye.

"Thank you." He said, locking eyes with me. I set down the rag and nodded.

"Of course, I'd do anything for you." I whispered. I felt him slip his hands onto my waist, and I wrapped mine around his neck. He helped me hop down from the counter, causing our faces to be very close together. He studied my face, moving a piece of hair behind my ear. Just as he started to lean in, I heard a noise.

"Guys, you here?"

Luke sighed and moved away from me, walking out of the bathroom. I followed, and waved at Reggie and Alex.

"Whatd you guys do while we were gone?" Alex asked, plopping onto the couch.

"Just hung out." Luke looked at me with a smirk.

A/N
So I literally feel like this is so crappy eww. I apologize, this weeks been full of school finals and I am ✨s t r e s s e d✨