A Vacation to Remember part four~ Charlie Gillespie

"Hey momma." I walked out from my bedroom, stretching. I kissed her cheek before plopping down onto the wooden chair at the table, next to Wesley.

"Heyy." I said, and he looked up from his phone.

"Hey sis, what're you doing up so early? Aren't you tired?" He replied, with a slight smirk.

"What do you mean?"

"You were up really late talking to Charlie, were you not?"

I gaped at him, and slapped his arm. He laughed and shielded himself with his hands.

"Speaking of me,"

I turned my head to see Charlie walk in.

"I came to pick up the y/n y/l/n herself."

I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"Your dad let me in." He explained.

"Hey sweetie. You want some pancakes?" My mom asked.

"No ma'am, I already ate." He smiled at her warmly. I finished eating and ran to my room to change. I settled on a yellow spaghetti strap sundress, and some brown sandals, leaving my wavy hair down.

"Ready?" Charlie asked.

"Where we going today?" I questioned, curious.

"That, is a surprise." He smirked, holding out his hand for me to take.

* * *
"You brought me to the beach?" I asked unbelievingly. "I thought you hated the beach."

"I do, but you like it, so I'll learn to like it." He flashed an adorable smile. I blushed.

"Now c'mon, try and keep up." He started running ahead in the sand, and I attempted to follow. My feet and ankles burned as they continually sunk over and over down into the sand, but I eventually caught up to him. We walked along the shore, searching for seashells and just talking.

"See, the beach isn't so bad." I teased.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He grinned.

"You know, you never told me what your thing is. Besides being a punk boy, that is."

"I am not a punk boy." He groaned.

"You sure about that?" I said, gesturing to his white sleeveless tank top, paired with the same black pants. "What did sleeves ever do to you anyways?"

He rolled his eyes.

"If you must know," he started, "I've always wanted to act." He said, looking at me nervously.

"Charlie that's so cool! Why are you embarrassed of that?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"I dunno, I was just worried people would judge me for acting and singing, saying it's not very manly."

"Charlie Gillespie, that's nonsense." I said. "Some of the best men are actors and singers." I pointed out. He smiled at the ground.

"I guess you're right."

"I am right."

"Whatever, you may be smart but you're still slow!" He yelled, starting up running again.

"Hey wait up!" I shouted, running up to where he was. There were no longer people around, we'd reached an empty section of the beach. Charlie had stopped running and was staring at something.

"What is it..?" I turned to where he was looking, and saw a huge cave surrounded by rock.

"I've heard about these! They're called Sea Caves." I said, heading towards it. Charlie stayed put.

"Oh come on, it's not like there's bears in there." I giggled, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards it. We entered the cave together.

"This is so cool." He muttered, looking around. I moved around the cave, touching the wet rock walls.

"No kidding." I whispered. I looked up, and saw cracks and holes in the ceiling, allowing light to shine through. We spent the next few minutes searching around the cave, pointing out cool things to each other.

"Woah Charlie, it goes further back!" I pointed out the path that led farther in.

"Y/n we should probably leave, the tide's coming in." He said, and I noticed the pooled up water around my feet.

"Yeah, one second." I pushed him off, moving in further. I didnt realize how far I'd gotten until I heard Charlie's voice from a distance.

"Y/n!" He panicked, "we need to leave."

I furrowed my eyebrows, and started heading back when I suddenly gasped. Cold water splashed up against my knees, and I looked down. The water had gotten deep.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. I made my way through the aggresive water as fast as possible, but it fought against me. At one point a huge wave came crashing in, knocking me down, underneath the water.

"C-Charlie!" I screamed, unable to come above for more than a few seconds. Rapidly, more and more water fought it's way in, until there was hardly any space left between the sea water and the ceiling. I desperately swam, trying to find Charlie, and trying to breathe.

"Help!" I screamed, not sure who I was pleading to. Anybody, I guess. I could almost see the entrance to the cave, when a huge burst of water came rushing in, pushing my body up, where the rock ceiling collided with my head. The last thing I remember before it all went black, was being rushed out of the cave by the water, into the ocean.

A/N
I hated writing this, I have Thalassophobia, fear of the ocean—
But anyways vote and comment! Have a wonderful Wednesday babes❤

••••A/NI hated writing this, I have Thalassophobia, fear of the ocean—But anyways vote and comment! Have a wonderful Wednesday babes❤

This is kind of what I was imagining, btw ^^