A Vacation to Remember part three~ Charlie Gillespie

One week later

I settled down into my bed, pulling the slik sheets up to my chin. Everything was silent, my parents and Wes asleep in their own rooms. My mind wandered to Charlie. The last week we'd been texting like crazy, had hung out many times, and he'd even met my parents. I'd found out he only lives an hour away from where I live, and he promised that once vacation was over he'd make sure to come and see me.

"I'm really starting to like him." I thought, "as a friend of course."

 I was startled by a sudden light knocking noise, which was coming from the window. I threw back my covers, and hesitantly made my way towards the sound. I shivered in my shorts and cropped sweater, but ignored it. I crouched down in my pitch black room and slowly pulled back the curtain, only a little. I huffed, annoyed.

"Charlie!" I whispered aggressively, as I cracked open my window. "What are you doing outside the hotel window, like a creep?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you. It's a darn good thing you guys are on the bottom floor. Otherwise I don't think I'd be coming in through the window." He said, as he was climbing in. I scoffed.

"Shh." He whispered.

"Why are you sneaking? My parents like you." I said.

"Would they like me climbing into their teenage daughter's bedroom window in the middle of the night?"

"Fair point." I admitted. I hugged myself, and took in a breath of the salty air that was coming in.

Charlie finished climbing down and shut the window after him. He rested his hands on his hips and let out a proud sigh.

"Come 'ere." He grinned, grabbing my hands and pulling me into a hug, gripping my waist gently. I know I'd only know him a week, but there was something about him that made me feel safe. He let go and plopped down onto my bed, looking up at me.

"Cute PJ's." He commented, and I blushed, nervously rocking back and forth, not sure what to do.

"Am I making you uncomfortable by being here?" He asked, serious.

"No, no. You're ok." I assured him, sitting down.

He grinned, and started talking away. We talked and talked for probably hours, before I heard a noise.

"Mom's coming, quick, hide behind here!" I shoved him behind my bed, and threw myself into bed. My mom cracked open the door.

"Hey sweetheart, just wanted to make sure you're doing ok?"

"I'm great, mom." I smiled at her.

"Ok," she walked in and sat down on the bed, stroking my hair. "Cant believe you've gotten so grown up. You're moving out soon."

I suddenly realized how much this vacation probably meant to her.

"I love you mom, and no matter how old I get you'll always be the best mom." I assured her, sitting up on my arm. She nodded and smiled at me, getting up to leave. She stopped at the door.

"Goodnight baby."

I smiled at her, and blew a kiss. She went to close the door, but opened it again.

"Oh and Charlie honey, go home. You need some sleep."

My mouth shot open.

"Moms know all." She winked at me, before leaving and shutting the door behind her. Charlie sat up from his hiding place, and I burst into giggles.

"Well that's my cue to leave." He said, standing up. I sat crisscrossed on my bed, looking up at him.  

"Bye." I said, smiling at him.

"No hug? That's cold." He pouted. I giggled, and stood up onto my knees on the bed, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and set me onto the ground, hugging me, before turning to climb back out the window.

"See you tomorrow." He smiled at me before leaving me alone.      

A/N
Short cute chapter🥰
How we liking this series so far? Comment and vote!