chapter 1 all our time has come

*all might walked back to his and his wife apartment sighed tired after another day of a fight with his worst villain even more evil then afo paperwork Toshinori chuckled softly to himself as he opened the door to his place*

Toshinori:honey im home

*toshinori heard puking noises got scared and went running to the bathroom*

Toshinori:honey are you ok?

*rubbing her back gently*

Inko:im fine must have been something I ate or a bug

Toshinori:this is the 5th time this month im taking you do a doctor

Inko:toshi im fine you're searching for ghost that aren't...

*inko went back to puking*

Toshinori:tomorrow morning I don't want complaints alright?

*inko groan as a response the next day Toshinori kept to his word and took his wife to the doctor toshinori waited in the waiting room scared until inko came out Toshinori went running to her*

Toshinori:honey are you alright what did the doctor say?

Inko:toshi...I think it's better if we talked about this at home...

Toshinori:but..

Inko;please

*toshinori nodded and they went home they were silent the whole way there. Made it inside and inko sat down while toshinori went and grabbed her some tea*

Toshinori:honey you're scaring me what's wrong?

Inko:im...I'm pregnant

Toshinori:what?! H..how?!

*inko glared at toshinori making him feel tiny*

Inko:I don't know maybe because someone forgot the condoms and didn't pull out?!

Toshinori:r..right s..sorry what are we gonna do?

Inko:i..I don't know if we keep it one of us is gonna need to give up there hero carrier to take care of him/her maybe...maybe I can give it to my brother

Toshinori:no we can't let people find out about this we're rising stars in the hero community the perfect power couple how do you think its gonna look if we can't take care of a kid?

Inko:then what do you suggest?

Toshinori:well take him or her to an orphanage at least there they'll get the help they need and maybe...in a few years we'll go back to him

Inko:i...I don't know..

Toshinori:honey trust me this is the best for all of us

*inko rubs her stomach feeling some guilt*

Inko:o...ok I'll trust you..

10 months later

*inko gave birth to a healthy boy they didn't go to a hospital they gave birth at home because of toshinori's fear something inko will make him pay for later they found the closest orphanage in the area inko let go of izuku putting him in a basket izuku starts crying not being able to feel his mother heartbeat inko heart started breaking but toshinori grabbed her hand she looked at him who nodded*

Toshinori:it's for the best

*the both left running*

Reaper pov

*10 years...it's been 10 since the fall of overwatch 10 years since I've seen my old friends and comrades 10 years since my "death" 10 years since I saw...her..*