Chapter 1

A/N
Just a little info: Dream, Ink, Blue and Killer are girls:3
| ・ 〰 ・ || ・ 〰 ・ || ・ 〰 ・ || ・ 〰 ・ |

Ink slowly opened her eye sockets as soon as the sun rays shined through the window. She sat up with a yawn and stretched out her bones and popping his fingerbones one by one. She stood up and fixed her bed before heading to the bathroom. After that, she went to the kitchen to cook some eggs for breakfast. She took her drawing pad in her room and began drawing while eating breakfast.

Time passed, Ink finally finished her breakfast and then looked at the time. Her eyes widened in panic when she saw it almost time for school. He put the dishes in the sink, not bother washing it. She dashed to get her things and her keys of her home then ran fast towards her school but she remembered her drawing pad left in her home in the dinning area. Ink physically facepalmed then hurried going back to get her drawing pad. She needed it for communicating. She didn't have a voice ever since she was born. She only depended on writing, drawing and sign language but she wasn't good at language, she always forget how to sign some words so she uses mostly her pad.

After Ink got her pad, she hurried running back to school. When she saw she was nearing school, she ran faster but she bumped into someone by the gates and end up falling to the ground.

"hEy, wAtcH iT!!" Said a glitchy voice. Ink quickly stood up and dusted herself clean. She then apologized by using sign language. The glitchy skeleton raised a brow and he noticed it was new face. "wHat'S wRonG sHorTy? cAt geT yUoR tOnGuE?"

Ink mentally cursed to herself for getting into trouble in her first day. Especially she's a transferee and it's the last year of highschool. Ink didn't do anything except stare at her colorful shoes.

The glitchy skeleton was about to spoke until another skeleton stepped in front of him. "Leave her alone, Error. She didn't mean to and she did say sorry." The glitchy skeleton, named Error, had a faint yellow color on his face then left without saying a word.

The skeleton who helped Ink turned to her and introduced herself. "Hi! I'm Dream. Sorry about him, he actually doesn't really like physical contact. You're new, right? What's your name?" Ink signed her thanks then introduced herself. Dream tilted her head in confusion on why she was using sign language and asked, "Can you not talk??"

(Btw, if you're wondering how they understand Ink, well, they're Sans folks. So yeah, they can understand~)

Ink nodded and explained that she was born not able to speak. Dream's face responded with an 'oh' then she smiled. "Well then Ink, welcome to MV School! I'm sure you'll have a great school year!" Dream then dragged Ink inside and showed her the office to take her schedule. With the little time they have, Dream showed her around while they talked about themselves.

The school bell rang signalling everyone that it was time for class. But everyone knows that the first day is the day where you can have time to meet everyone and no classes. Dream and Ink looked at their schedule to see if which classes they had shared. They had shared four classes that includes Mathematics, Science, H. E. and P. E  and Heath. (Vivi: These are the subjects I least like lol [except math lmao])

______________________________________

ℑ𝔫𝔨 ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔶𝔢𝔱
10th Grade (Senior)

𝔗ℑ𝔐𝔈                 𝔖𝔘𝔅𝔍𝔈ℭ𝔗
8:00 - 9:40          Mathematics
9:40 - 10:20        Music(M/T) Arts(W/Th)
10:20 - 10:30      Health Break
10:30 - 11:20      History
11:20 - 12: 00     Science
12:00 - 1:00        Lunch
1:00 - 1:40          English
1:40 - 2:30          Health Economics
2:30 - 3:00          Health Break
3:00 - 4:00          P. E. and Health
Friday                  Club day

______________________________________

𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔍𝔬𝔨𝔲
10th Grade (Senior)

𝔗ℑ𝔐𝔈                 𝔖𝔘𝔅𝔍𝔈ℭ𝔗
8:00 - 9:40          Mathematics
9:40 - 10:20        History
10:20 - 10:30      Health Break
10:30 - 11:10      English
11:10 - 12: 00     Science
12:00 - 1:00        Lunch
1:00 - 1:40          Music(M/T) Arts(W/Th)
1:40 - 2:30          Health Economics
2:30 - 3:00          Health Break
3:00 - 4:00          P. E. and Health
Friday                  Club day

_________________________________________

Ink and Dream then went their way to their Mathematics class and took their seat by the window. Then later, the second and third bell rang telling everyone that it was time. Then a skeleton with a blue scarf dashed in the classroom declaring she wasn't late but she was already signed as tardy. The blue skeleton pouted but it quickly turned into a smile when she saw Dream. She skipped towards Dream then greeted her. "Hi Dream! Who's this?" She noticed Ink beside her. "Hi I'm Blueberry! You can call me Blue instead. What's your name?"

Before either Dream or Ink could answer, the teacher came in and everyone took their seat. Blue sat behind Dream. The teacher introduced   themselves first then call Ink to come in front. Ink nervously stood with her pad in hand and she slowly walked up to the front like she was told to do.

"Please introduce yourself."

Ink then held up the pad and flipped the cover.
'Hi, I'm Ink Comyet." She then flipped to the next page until she finished introducing. 'I was born not able to talk and I hope we can understand each other through sign language and writing instead. I hope we can all be friends.'

The teacher thanked Ink for the introduction and told her she can take her seat again. Ink was about to walk back towards to Dream until a voice interrupted her.

"Oh, sO tHat'S wHy sHorTy cAn'T tAlK." Ink glared blankly at Error who was trying to taunt her. "yOuR'e A mUtE bAbY, wHo sUfFeRs wRitInG oN a pApeR tO aSk sOmEoNe tO Do cHanGe dIpPeR." A few skeletons laughed but Ink just ignored the lame insult. Why would Error think she was a baby? Am I that small? Ink mentally asked herself since she noticed she was indeed the smallest in the class. Ink went back to her seat while the teacher scolded Error trying to stop him from laughing.

Dream and Blue tried to comfort Ink of what Error had just said about her but Ink told them she was fine and the insult did nothing. When the teacher left to let the class do their thing on their first days, the room suddenly turned noisy. Chatters were everywhere, the chairs and tables scraping the floor making a squeaky noise but in the other hand, it was normal. Ink was drawing in her pad and Dream and Blue had noticed this and they continued to watch while they give her positive compliments on how good she is at drawing.

•-------------------•-------------------•
A/N
So.. how is it? I hope y'all enjoyed^^
I had a long time figuring out the time schedule lol
Also, I think this is a cliche story— *slams head on le table*

- Vivi