ᴜɴᴄʟᴇ sᴀᴍᴍʏ

2 years later On the road to Stanford

2 years later
On the road to Stanford

⭐⭐⭐⭐

A '67 Chevy impala drives down the road to Stanford University. In that specific car sat a man in between his mid twenties and early thirties sat  in the driver seat. In the back seat ,a two year old girl sat in her car seat swinging her legs back and forth, hitting the driver seat.

"Dada?" The two year old called out to the man. Dean looked in the rear view mirror at his daughter."Ya , Aurora."

"Where we go?" Aurora Mary Winchester asked Dean. Dean looked back at Aurora than turned back to the road.
"We're gonna go get uncle Sammy to help us find grandpa." Dean replied with a smile .

Aurora tilted her head to the side trying to figure out who her father was talking about. "Who dat?" She asked.
Dean chuckled at his daughter's expression. "Its daddy's younger brother."

Aurora nodded satisfied with the answer.
"Otay." she yawned.
Dean looked at back his daughter knowing she was trying to fight sleep so she wouldn't miss anything.
"Go to sleep baby , I'll wake you up when we get there." Dean said grabbing Aurora's blanket and handing it to her.

Aurora covered herself and hugged her stuffed dolphin to her chest and dozed off to sleep. Dean checked in the rear view mirror to see his sleeping daughter and smiled softly at the sight.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Outside Stanford University

Dean parked the car and switched it off . He turned in his seat and looked to his sleeping daughter.Dean didn't want to wake her up but he also didn't want to leave her in the car.
Dean sighed and got out of car . He walked to the backseat,opened the door and shook his daughter gently. "Aurora wake up , we're here." He cooed .

Aurora woke up, blinking . She turned her head to where she heard the voice coming from. Dean flashed a small smile and picked her up, closing the back door .
Dean put Aurora on his back when he started to climb up the fire escape. Aurora giggled softly because she liked being high up.

Dean reached the window and took a still giggling Aurora from his back and placed her in front of him. He placed his index finger to his mouth ."You have to be really quiet for me.Can you do that baby?"Dean asked whispering.

"Yes dada." Aurora whispered back nodding her head vigorously. Dean smirked and picked up his daughter which caused her to squeal in excitement but put her fingers to her lips remembering she had to be quiet.