ɪᴛ's ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ

Motel,Night

Sam jolts awake from having a nightmare about a woman screaming and banging on a window of a house. He breathes heavily and looks to his right at Dean and Aurora's sleeping form. Sam looks forward and blinks his eyes several times.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Morning

Sam was sitting on a bed and was drawing a picture of a tree in a notebook, Dean was at the table with the laptop open and Aurora was in the bathroom.
She came out of the bathroom and climbed onto Dean's lap.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her forehead.
"You brush your teeth?"

"Hmm." Aurora nods.
Dean goes back to the computer and Aurora grabs a pen and paper.

"Alright, I've been cruising some websites. I think I found a candidate for next gig." Dean starts and takes a sip of his coffee.
"A fishing trawler found off the coast of Cali- its crew vanished. And uh, we got some cattle mutilations in West Texas." He says. Dean looks to Sam who was still drawing.

"Hey." Dean calls. Sam looks up from his drawing. "Am I boring you with this hunting evil stuff?" He questions.

"No I'm listening. Keep going." Sam replies and goes back to his drawing.

"And here, Sacramento man shot himself in the head. Three times." Dean holds up three fingers. He looks to Sam and waves his hand up and down.
"Any of these things blowin' up your skirt,pal?" He asks.

Sam looks at the picture and realizes something.
"Wait I've seen this."

"Seen what ?" Dean asks.

Sam gets up from the bed and to his duffle bag. He pulls out their dad's journal and puts it on the bed next to the picture of the tree.

"What are your doing?" Dean takes a sip of his coffee and watches Sam.
Sam pulls out a photo of their family from when he was still a baby. He picks up the tree drawing and compares it the tree in the photo, they're the same.

"Dean, I know where we have to go next." Sam looks to Dean.

"Where?" Dean asks.

"Back home- back to Kansas." Sam replies.

"Okay, random. Where'd that come from?"
Dean questions.

Sam walks over to the table and stands on the opposite of Dean.
"Alright, um, this photo, was taken in front of our old house, right? The house where mom died?" Sam hands him the photo.

Dean takes the photo and looks at it before looking at Sam. Aurora looks up from the piece of paper she was drawing on at the picture.
"Yeah."

Sam sits down on a chair.
"And it didn't burn down right? I mean not completely,they rebuilt it, right?" He asks quickly.

"I guess so, yeah. What the hell are you talkin' about?" Dean asks.

"Okay,look ,this is going to sound crazy but ... the people in our old house- I think they might be in danger." Sam says.