ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ᴜɴᴄʟᴇ sᴀᴍᴍʏ

Cafe

"Alright, thank you for your time." Sam says into a payphone and hangs up . He walks to the table where Dean and Aurora was sitting. Dean was looking something on the laptop and Aurora was sitting on his lap drawing on a piece of paper while drinking apple juice.

"Your, uh, half-caf, double vanilla latte is gettin' cold over here, Francis." Dean teases Sam as he comes to the table.

"Bite me." Sam retorts as he sits down.

"So anything?" Dean asks, going back to the laptop.

Sam shakes his head and sighs.
"I had 'em check the FBI's Missing Person's Data Bank. No John Doe's fitting dad's description. I even ran his plates for traffic violations." He explains.

"Sam I'm telling ya, I don't think Dad wants to be found." Dean tells him. He looks at his computer then back at Sam.
"Check this out." He turns the computer towards Sam and takes off the notebook that was on it.

"It's a news item out of Planes Courier. Ankeny, Iowa. It's only about a hundred miles from here." Dean explains.

Sam looks at the article about a mysterious death of the local fraternity brother. Aurora held up her pen towards Dean,asking him to draw with her. Dean takes the pen from her hand and starts to draw as she picks up another pen.

"'The mutilated body was found near the victims car, parked on 9 Mile Road." Sam reads out loud.

"Keep reading." Dean tells him and carrie's on drawing nothing in particular.

"'Authorities are unable to provide a realistic description of the killer. The sole eyewitness,whose name has been withheld, is quoted as saying the attacker was invisible. '" Sam finishes reading.

"Could be something interesting. " Dean says.

"Or it could be nothing at all. One freaked out witness who didn't see anything? Doesn't mean it's the invisible man." Sam argues.

"But what if it is? Dad would check it out." Dean responds.

"All done." Aurora smiles, lifting up the drawing her and Dean did.

"I think we did pretty good." Dean tells her.

"What do you think uncle Sammy?" Aurora asks turning the paper towards him.

"I think you did great, bug. " Sam smiles.
Sam then squints his eyes on Dean's drawing.
"What's that supposed to be?" He asked.

"I don't know Daddy drew it." Aurora replied then looked towards Dean.
"What is it Daddy?"

"Its, uh , its an Aeroplane. " Dean stumbles over his explanation.

"It looks more like a big blob." Sam comments. Dean sent him a flat look while Aurora smiles.

"You did your best daddy." Aurora tells him.

"Well, I try. Not all of us can be amazing artists like you." Dean smiles at her.

"Tank you . I get it from my uncle Sammy" Aurora says and looks to Sam who was trying to hold in laugh.