ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ɪғ ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

Donna's House

Sam and Dean are hunched over the bathroom mirror with Sam holding a black light. They left Aurora downstairs with Charlie and Donna.
The black light shows the same red handprint but the words ' Linda Shoemaker' was written on the back.

"Linda Shoemaker. " Sam says as he and Dean look at each other.

"Why are you asking me this ?" Donna asked the brothers who stood on the opposite side of her by the staircase with Charlie next to them and Aurora in Sam's arms.

"Look, we're sorry, but it's important."
Sam says.

"Yeah." Donna nods.
"Linda's my mom,okay. She overdosed on sleeping pills, it was an accident and that's it. I think you should leave." She tells them.

"Now Donna just listen-" Dean started.

"Get out of my house!" She exclaims and runs out the room. Dean sighed and stepped down from the step as Charlie looked at them.

"Oh my God. Do you really think her dad could've killed her mom ?" She questions.

"Maybe." Sam nodded.

"I think I should stick around ." Charlie says.

"Alright. Whatever you do, don't-" Dean started.

"Believe me, I won't." Charlie reassured.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Motel, Night

Dean was doing research on the laptop, Sam was looking at information on the bulletin board and Aurora was wearing her ladybug onesie while sleeping in Dean's bed.

"Wait,wait,wait. Your doing a nationwide search?" Sam asks as he turns around and looks at Dean.

"Yep." Dean replied without taking his eyes off the screen. Sam starts to walk towards the table.
"The NCIC, the FBI database- at this point any Mary who died in front of the mirror is good enough for me." Dean says.

"But if she's haunting the town,she should have died in the town." Sam sits down in the chair next to Dean.

"I'm telling you there is nothing local, I've checked. So unless you got a better idea-." Dean trails off.

"The way Mary's choosing her victims ,it seems like there's a pattern." Sam says as he looks at the bulletin board.

"I know, I was thinking the same thing." Dean responds while looking up from the laptop.

"With Mr Shoemaker and Jill's hit and run." Sam started.

"Both had secrets where people died." Dean finishes.

"Right. I mean there's a lot of folklore about mirrors-that they reveal all your lies,all your secrets,that they're a true reflection of your soul,which is why it's bad luck to break them." Sam explains.

"Right,right. So maybe if you've got secret, I mean like a real nasty one where someone died,then Mary sees it, and punishes you for it." Dean says.