ɪs ɪᴛ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ

Police Station

Walking out of the police station with Aurora in his arms, Dean looked back at Sam as he walked out the door behind him.
"Saved your ass! Talked the sheriff down to a fine. Dude, I am Matlock. " Dean boasts as they walk up a ramp.

"But how ?" Sam asks.

"I told him you were a dumbass pledge and that we were hazing you." Dean replies. They walk across the street onto the sidewalk.

"What about the shotgun?" Sam asks.

"I said that you were hunting ghosts and spirits were repelled by rock salt. You know, typical Hell week prank." Dean explains.

"And he believed you ?" Sam questions.

"Well you look like a dumbass pledge." Dean says as they stop at the car. Seconds later, several officers run out of the station and speed away in police cars. Sam, Dean and Aurora watch them go and the brothers exchanged a look.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Lori's Sorority

Lori was sitting in the ambulance with a blanket wrapped around her when she noticed the Impala drive by and the brothers look at her.

Dean parks the car on a different street and they get out. He walks to the back and helps Aurora down from her seat. They walk around to the back of Lori's Sorority. There was a cop car in front of the house where two cops were questioning some of the girls.

Sam and Dean walked close to the building with Aurora on Dean's back.
"Why would the hookman come here? This is a long way from 9 Mile Road." Sam says as he walks behind Dean.

"Maybe he's not haunting the scene of his crime. Maybe it's about something else." Dean shrugs. Two sorority girls exit the house and the brothers lean against the side of the house by some bushes.

 Two sorority girls exit the house and the brothers lean against the side of the house by some bushes

"Think we'll see a naked pillow fight?" Dean asks. Aurora makes a gagging noise. Dean turns around to see Sam climbing onto the balcony. He helps Sam before looking at Aurora over his shoulder.

"Don't look down okay." Dean tells her . Aurora nods her head and grips tightly onto him as he climbs up.

Sam looks down from the balcony at the ambulance as Dean joins him. Sam goes towards the window and opens it. He looks to Dean before diving head first in .
Dean takes Aurora off his back and sends gives her to Sam through the window. Sam takes Aurora and puts her down to the side.
Dean then dives head first through the window and falls on Sam.