ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴘɪɴɢ

Next Day

Aurora was awake and dressed in pink jean's, a denim jacket and sparkly shoes (outfit above.)
She had her dolphin in her lp while looking out the window at the passing trees. Today they were going into the woods to search for Tommy Collins and got to the Coordinates John left the three. Dean made sure Aurora ate breakfast and packed snacks for the hike .

The Impala came to a stop behind Hailey, Ben and a man with silver hair. Dean got out and went to the back seat. He undid Aurora's belt and put her on the ground. Dean knelt down on one knew so that he was eye level with her.
"Okay, baby this is very important so you have to listen to me ." Dean started telling her seriously.  Aurora noded her head while hugging her dolphin close to her chest.

"We're going to be walking in a dangerous place and I want you to stick by me or uncle Sammy at all times ." Dean told her .
Aurora nodded her head.
"Yes Daddy ." She replied.  Dean smiled and placed a kiss to her forehead before picking her up. He walked to the back of the car and grabbed Aurora's bag of snacks.

Aurora turned to her uncle who walked to get his bag . "Uncle Sammy,  Can I have a piggyback ride?" She asked him kindly.  Sam nodded and took Aurora from Dean's arms and placed her on his back . Aurora giggled
"I can see everything fwom here." She said .

Sam and Dean smiled at her before Dean walked to the front of the car.
"Got room for three more ?" He asked.  

"Wait , you wanna come with us ?" Hailey asked as Sam joined Dean's side . Aurora waved to Hailey from Sam's back and Hailey gave one back.The man with silver hair , Roy spoke up.
"Who are these guys?"

"Apparently,  this is all that the park service could muster up for search and rescue. " Hailey explained to him.
Roy looked at the two men skeptically.
"Your rangers?" Roy asked . Sam walked passed them.

"That's right ." Dean told him from his spot in front of the Impala. Hailey rose an eyebrow at his attire.
"And your hiking out in biker boots and jean's?" Hailey asked .

Dean looked down at his outfit then back at Hailey . "Well sweetheart I don't do shorts ." He told her while starting to walk towards Sam and Aurora.  Roy turned to Dean as he walked past .

"Oh you think this is funny? It's dangerous back country out there and you decided to bring a toddler .Her brother might be hurt ." Roy told him in a serious tone . Sam looked back at Dean and Dean looked at him before turning back to the guide.

"Believe us, I  know how dangerous it can be .  We just want to help them find their brother , that's all. And don't tell me how to raise my kid. " Dean told him seriously before catching up with Sam .
"Let's go !" Aurora said excitingly. Sam galloped forward like a horse which made Aurora say "Neigh." Dean,Hailey and Ben chuckled and followed behind while Roy shook his head and scoffed at the little girl. 

⭐⭐⭐⭐

They were walking through the forest .
Dean and Roy upfront, Hailey and Ben in the middle and Sam with Aurora on his hip bringing up the rear. Aurora was eating a fruit stick while asking Sam about all the different bugs they come across and Sam answered all her questions, watching with a small smile on how her eyes lit up with fascination.

"So Roy, you said you've done a little hunting ." Dean asked. Roy looked forward while answering,
"Yeah more than a little ."