ᴍᴀɴ,ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ

Sewers

Sam was climbing down the ladder and Dean was looking around the sewers with Aurora on his back. Her head was buried in his back, blocking her nose from the smell with her arms around his neck

Dean walks down the passage just as Sam lands on the ground.
"I bet this runs right by Zack's house,too. The shapeshifter could be using the sewer system to get around." Sam says.

"I think your right." Dean says. Sam walks up to him as they walk towards a pile of blood and skin.
"Look at this." They bend down and look at the gooey substance.

"Is this from the victim's?" Sam asks. Dean takes out his pocket knife and holds up some of the skin. The boys make a look of disgust while Aurora tries not to gag.

"You know, I just had a sick thought. When the shapeshifter changes shape- maybe it sheds." Dean says.

"That is sick." Sam purses his lips just as Dean drops the skin.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Out of the sewer, they were by the trunk of the car.
"Well, one thing I learned from dad, is that no matter what kind of shapeshifter it is,there's one sure way to kill it." Dean says as he leads silver bullets in a gun.

"Silver bullet to the heart." Sam smiles,standing next to Dean with Aurora next to him.

"That's right." Dean nods his head.

Sam cellphone rings in his jacket pocket,he pulls out it.
"This is Sam." He answers and walks to the front of the car.

"Where are you?" Rebecca asks him.

"We're near Zack's, we're just checkin' some things out." Sam replies.

"Well,look ,Sam, just stop. Cause I really don't need your help anymore." Rebecca stated.

"What are you talking about ?" Sam asks in confusion.

"I told the lawyers we went to the crime scene." She tells him.

Sam scoffs and shakes his head.
"Why would you do that?" He asks.

"Well,I told them that we were with a police officer. And they checked it out,and they told me there's no detective Dean Winchester." She responds.

"Bec- " Sam sighs.

"No, I don't understand why would you lie to me about something like that." She interrupted him.

"We were tryin' to help." Sam confesses.

"Oh, trying to help? Do you realize that was a sealed crime scene? This could have just ruined Zack's case." She argued.

"Bec,I'm sorry,but-" Sam tried to convince her.

"No, goodbye ,Sam." She stated as she hung up. Sam pulled the phone way from his ear and leaned against the car with a defeated look.

Dean closes the trunk and walks over to Sam while holding Aurora's hand.
"I hate to say it,but that's exactly what I'm talking about." Dean started.