ɪ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴏʟʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ

Jerry's office

After leaving the warehouse, they came to Jerry's office to figure out what the yellow substance was. Sam, Dean and Aurora stood opposite of Jerry who was looking through a microscope the yellow dust. There was a screen showing what the microscope was seeing.

"Huh. This stuff is covered in sulfur." Jerry tells them.

"You sure?" Sam asks. Jerry stands up straight and makes a hand gesture towards the microscope.

"Take a look for yourself. " he encourages. There was banging sounds coming from outside the office.
"You effin' piece of crap" A voice said.
Jerry sighed and looked at the three Winchesters.

"If you guys will excuse me , I have an idiot to fire." Jerry excuses himself ,making his way out the office. Dean moves towards the microscope and looks at the sulfur.
Aurora looks out the door where Jerry's voice could be heard.
" Hey, Einstein. Yeah,you. What the heck are you doing? Put the wrench down..." Jerry's voice trailed off.

"Hmm." Dean hummed and looked at Sam.
"You know,there's not too many thing that leave behind a sulfuric residue ." He says as he leans against the desk.

"Demonic possession?" Sam suggests.

"It would explain how a mortal man would have the strength to open up an emergency hatch." Dean reasons.

"If the guy was possessed. It's possible." Sam says.

"This goes beyond floating over a bed or barfing up pea soup. I mean it's one thing to possess a person, but to use them to take down an entire plane." Dean replies as he
stands up straight. Aurora walks to stand by his side and holds his hand,swinging it back and forth.

" You ever heard of anything like this before ?" Sam asks .

"Never." Dean shakes his head.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sam and Dean were in full research mode with pictures taped to the wall and articles on the table. Sam was at the table with his laptop open while Dean was reading a book on one bed and sitting on the other bed with Aurora at his side as she played with his phone.

"So..." Sam leans back into his chair, reading the information.
"Every religion in every world culture has the concept of demons and demonic possession,right? I mean Christian,Native American, Hindu. You name it." He explains.

"Yeah,but none of them is anything like this." Dean replies,looking at Sam. Sam glances at him.

"Well that's not exactly true." Sam says as he points towards Dean then to the laptop.
"You see according to Japanese beliefs,certain demons are behind certain disasters,both natural and man made. One cause earth quakes another causes disease." He explains.

"And this one causes plane crashes?" Dean says . He gets up and walks to the middle of the room.
"Alright,so what ? We have a demon that's evolved with the times and found a way to ratchet up the body count?" He questions,looking at Sam.

Sam sighs and looks at the laptop.
"Yeah. You know,who knows how many planes its brought down before this one." Sam says. Dean chuckles and walks the other way,he scratches the back of his neck.
"What?" Sam asks.