ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ

CreekView Medical Center

Sam was inside trying to get information about the south wing from Dr. Ellicott's relative. Dean and Aurora were outside by the glass door ,the latter was eating chocolate chip cookies. Aurora held out her biscuit to Dean and he took a bite just as Sam came out.

"Dude, you were in there forever. What the hell were you talking about ?" Dean asks as he picks up Aurora and trails after Sam.

"Just the hospital, you know." Sam shrugs.

"And?" Dean presses.

"And the south wing? It's where they housed the really hard cases. The psychotics,the criminally insane." Sam explains.

"Sounds cozy." Dean comments.

"Yeah,and one night in '64,they rioted. Attacked staff, attacked each other." Sam continues.

"So the patients took over the asylum ?" Dean questions as they stop by the trunk of the car. Aurora held out one of her biscuit to Sam. Sam shook his head with a small smile and Aurora nodded.

"Apparently." Sam nods.

"Any deaths?" Dean asks.

"Some patients,some staff. I guess it was pretty gory. Some of the bodies were never even recovered, including our chief of staff, Ellicott." Sam replies.

"What do you mean never recovered?" Dean asks. Sam looks to Aurora and covers her ears with both of his hands.

"Cops scoured every inch of the place but I guess the patients must've ...... stuffed the bodies somewhere hidden." Sam uncovers Aurora's ears. Aurora looks to him in confusion.

Dean makes a face of disgust.
"That's grim." He states.

"Yeah. So they transferred all the remaining patients and closed the hospital down." Sam says.

"So, to sum it up, we've got a bunch of violent deaths and a bunch of unrecovered bodies." Dean says.

"And a bunch of angry spirits." Sam adds.

"Good times. Let's check out the hospital tonight. " Dean says.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Aslyum, Night

At the entrance of the Aslyum, Sam was holding a flashlight and a video camera, Dean was holding the EMF meter and Aurora was holding onto the brothers pant legs. Before they came to the Aslyum Dean and Sam made Aurora promise to never leave either of their side.

Sam switched on the flashlight and Dean turned on the meter. They walk down the hallways with Sam shining the light as the EMF started making noises.

"Getting readings?" Sam asks as he holds up the video camera.

"Yeah,big time." Dean replies.

"This place is orbing like crazy." Sam says. He looks at the video camera and sees white circles in different corners of the hallway.