~20~

Yooongi and namjoon went outside so jeon was sitting bored. That’s when his attention went to the book's.
He picked up the book and turned
the pages. Hmm! Goodhandwriting.
Let him go unpunished today for writing so hard for me! I think he's very tired. When I turned the pages, it suddenly caught my attention. I can't control my anger.I screamed out loud 
Kim Taehyunggggg..... and thought how brave you are to do this. You will suffer the punishment for this .

I went straight to class. When I saw him and his friend laughing at what he had said, my anger doubled now.
I shouted his name out loud with all my anger Kim Taehyungggggg.......
Everyone was scared to see my screams. I went straight to him and threw the book in my hand in his face.
How dare you! I gritted my teeth
Taehyung asked nervously, w...w..h..a..t..?? 'He does not understand why Jeon is talking so angrily. He do not know what to do!'
It's like you don't know, if you're acting. But your acting is not enough Taehyung!
Taehyung looked at his face in fear without realizing anything.

jin quickly picked up the book and looked at what was in it. The jin could not control his laughter because of his childish behavior. He laughed non-stop and said aloud what was written in it.
"J.. Jeon... king.... Kong.... Omg hahaha.

Jhope and jimin said "shut up you bitch If not, he will beat you!"He laughed out loud and Jeon wanted to punch jin in the face now but he controlled

He laughed out loud and Jeon wanted to punch jin in the face now but he controlled.He thought that Taehyung could pay the penalty for jin.
Taehyung said  I'm sorry I did it unknowingly.💭omg This is the last note I wrote yesterday.I kept saying it over and over and finally I went on writing. Please God save me. Now  he is an monistor. It is better for me to be silent.💭 Taehyung thought!

I will not forgive you for this. You will get the punishment for this today.
No one in this college has even called me by my full name yet!
Jin said in low voice "That is the problem, please anyone call him his full name"!
Then you called me that. I will give you a good punishment for this, and you will never forget my name.
I'm sor... Irene cut to Taehyung.
"jeon Why did you hand over your notes to this slut? jeon If you wanted to complete your notes, why not you tell me?I would have gladly completed it. How dare this slut have the courage to do this?" When Taehyung heard this, he became angry and tears were falling from his eyes. Taehyung raised his hands towards Irene." Stop! If you call me like this again, my hands will fall on your face....."
When she heard this, she became even angrier and She again and again called him slut. By the time Taehyung raised his hand to strike, 
but suddenly the jeon's strong hand fallen on her face.!
"Irene, how many times have I told you not to interfere in my affairs!
How dare you say this about my Taehyung?
"Omg his Taehyung" Jin said in low voice. 
How dare you to call him that with your dirty tongue, That too in front of me.! Ohh. You really are the slut.!
And one thing you should not interfere in the problem between us.
I should have hit you in the face before this.  And Never to see you again , get lost you bitch."

irene ran away crying.
" My... My Jeon hit me for the first time because of you youu
kim Taehyung I would have done revenge for that.."

The whole class is silent now. Everyone is scared. Jeon said
"Kim Taehyung come with me , and I will give you your punishment"....
Taehyung shook his head sadly and followed him!