~2~

"Ummm! Finally, I am a student at my dream college and this is my first day, Why not take a selfie And take a first step in my career." Taehyung said and took a selfie showing his favourite v sign.

"Ahh! Good, As I entered my new college I heard Some students murmuring while some were running pointing somewhere

"Ahh! Good, As I entered my new college I heard Some students murmuring while some were running pointing somewhere. What are they talking about, I'm just curious" he said and looked around with a confused face.

"There is someone on the confession stage again. how many times has it happened this month. Quick lets go and see. let's enjoy the drama". Two girls said and ran.

"I'm just confused, what happened? who is that? what happened to her?" He said he was so curious to know what happened there so he just followed that two girls. Finally, he stopped his way and now he was standing on the college ground, not alone though, there is lots of students where gathering while some of them were laughing and teasing a girl.

"Jeon....................................................
I can't live without you Jeon. Jeonnnnn please accept my request."

A girl loudly shouted

A girl loudly shouted. Taehyung just looked at her, she is looking good but not fine I guess" Tae said while staring at the girl in front of him with doubt.

"You think the confession stage is just for anyone to stand on? Come down!" other girls said to her.

"Everything is so weird, it's my first time seeing some dramas like this. Silly girl, I think she is crazy that's why she is doing like this and why that Jeon boy can't accept her follow request, it's just a request, not a marriage proposal right? so why that boy is making her crazy, everything is so odd Aishh" Taehyung thought and looked at her head to toe she is looking fine but her mind is not fine he thought again and chuckled lightly seeing this kind of drama in his first time.

"What can I do? you're the only one for me, Will you accept me, Jeon." She yelled again.

"Do you think Jeon will come Today?" a girl asked while poking her eyebrows.

'Ohh I see I got the wrong idea, she is proposing to him I misunderstand her, she is a lovesick girl I think" Taehyung said but suddenly a name caught his attention. The all students were blabbering the name JEON, JEON JUNGKOOK!......

"Jeon jungkook? This name, Oh I don't know why but it was giving a strange feeling that I never felt before! Who is he? Why do all girls want him? why all girls were fighting for him ahh! Is he that much handsome? Whatever I don't care" he thought while glancing at her again.

After some seconds everyone started to shout over a car that was moving fastly towards his direction.

He just turned around to see the guy and everything started to move in slow motion. His heartbeat becomes fast like it was joining in a car raise, When the boy from the car got out and he just lifted his wet hair "omg"  Taehyung slapped his cheeks to come back to reality, it was indeed the first time he got a feeling like this towards someone, it's weird though but kinda he like It, but not gonna admit though...

 His heartbeat becomes fast like it was joining in a car raise, When the boy from the car got out and he just lifted his wet hair "omg"  Taehyung slapped his cheeks to come back to reality, it was indeed the first time he got a feeling like this t...

"Ohh hot," he said without knowing, even he forget to blink his eyes, "he is looking damn hot and handsome, I can't blame them, his black daring eyes well built body and- ahh no noo noo I'm not checking him out right?! " Taehyug was fighting with his inner self to not drool over the sight in front of him.

"Now I understand why everyone fighting for him, I guess he is a gang leader on this campus because my first sight at him I got his complete details about his attitude not completely but maybe my guess is right or maybe not. he is walking like a Mafia boss and that smirk on his face uff..... Yeah of course he is a brat no doubt about that. But suddenly a loud sound interprets my imagination."

The girl started to shout again "Jeon look at me, please..... I like you, Jeon. Please let me be your girlfriend. "

"I saw the smirk on his face again, he walked towards that girl and give a little smirk to her like a signal he is going to do something, I was watching everything so curiously, my eyes is about to come out soon thinking what will happen next, does he accept or not? but everything spoiled within a second he just pushed her on the floor, that was unexpected my mouth wide open, What, oh my god! I never thought something like this is going to happen. I felt so bad for that girl and I just went to help her.  whatever she loved him but why the duck he did like this to her, at last, she is a woman, what he thinks about himself, as a Mafia ugh? Such a brat," Taehyung thought he hold his raising anger and Without thinking, he went to that girl to help her to stand up. The other students just watched everything like they were watching a live drama.

He helped her and after that, he just turned to glare at him, he got really angry and want to punch that Jeon boy's face and wipe that smirk so badly and his anger isn't supporting him without doing anything so he shouted at the boy in front of him who is physically well-built body with lots of muscle he is Just a muscle pig Taehyung thought while glaring at him.

"How can you do this to a girl are you crazy, Don't you know how to respect a girl "

"I'm so mad at him because I respect women. And he is acting like he owns the whole earth what a brat he is, I'll teach him a lesson, idiot!" Tae thought and glared at him without breaking eye contact even though he felt a bit scared looking at the dark eyes.........!