~23~

Bogum was talking to his friends. but Suddenly he heard an annoying sound like the roar of bees. His siblings were shouting his name like a song. When he saw his crazy siblings, his friends said "we were leaving Gummy.
The longer we stay here the more they will give us another name. So it is better for us to go. by by guummy. "

"Gummy gummy Gum Gum Gummy gum Gummy bubble bubble gummyy"

Bogum said in anger "Stop it shorty's,
I already told you don't call me like that, what you want?
"We want ice cream and burger" Jimin and Chaey said.
If you want something you should go and buy it yourself , Why should I buy!...
"Because we have no money"
That's not my fault. Dad gives us all the same amount of pocket money, it's not my fault that you spend it quickly.
"Gummy hyung are you buying it or not?"
Of course not shorty's.

Chaey Let's go and tell Taehyung that everything he said about our gummy is wrong. We can give him a lot of bad impressions about gummy. He told us something about gummy "our brother is very nice, Good manners ,we can call anything we want." He is wrong Jimini" chaey said .

bogum  asked anxiously.
"What? What Taehyung told you about me ? Tell me what he said about me?
Jimin chuckled at chaey, because their first step is completed.
Why should we tell you? If you want to know, go to him and ask!
Please please my cute little twins tell me what he said...
Chaey you heard what our gummyy called us 'cute little twins' omg it's firs time he called us like that.
But You didn't buy us ice cream so we won't tell.

Ok! I will buy anything you what you want please tell me.
Then buy it We can tell after eating.
No please tell me now.
Just listen if you need to, We have no obligation.
"Ah ok "

The three of them went to buy burgers and ice cream.

Now tell me what he said. Gummy wait we will finish it then talk ok.
They both ate greedily. Now you finished then tell me what he said.
H...e... Said.... Umm... Uhh
What he said?
He said He sees you as his own brother
What.....
Runnnnnnn they two said and run.
You two crazy bitch's...... For this I will surely take revenge you instead my dear bitch shorty's... Bogum shouted in angrily.

_________ Time skip morning _________

Jimin and Chaey were going to college. They burst out laughing at the thought of yesterday. But suddenly jimin had a suspicion, "Chaey I think Jeon have  crush on Taehyung,
I mean love. Did you notice Jeon was looking at Taehyung Looks like he forgot himself." Yes it's right jimini!
I never saw him like that, Jeon punishes Taehyung but at the same time takes great care of him. I think we are right jimini". But chae how do we make sure this is right?
Only you can knew about that jimini.
What me....?? What are you saying? Should I go to him and ask about it?
Yes! Then we can definitely get the answer jimini..
What are you saying chaey? I'm afraid to go in front of Jeon. Then how can I ask him about this,Omg.
You idiot jiminiiiii.
just ask for  your Bf  yoongi ,
"Oooh ok I asked him."
he know all about Jeon , if Jeon have any crush on Taehyung he definitely know that . Go and ask him.  I'm so excited to know about that. Good luck jimin by...
"Ok done !"

Jimin was looking for yoongi and suddenly he saw yoongi talking on the phone.
Hy jimin , I thought I should come to you. That's why you came here.
"Umm" jimin replyid shyly.
Jimin I want ask you one thing
💭Jimin thought me too I want ask you about Taehyung and Jeon , but first you ask to me, so I will wait to ask you about that 💭
"Umm ask me what you want to know?"
Your bubble hyung have any crush on Taehyung?
"Yes! How do you know that?"
I saw them talking but I do not know what they were talking about. You know jimin what they said tell me.!
"Ahh ummm yes I know! But Why did you ask about that?"
You don't care about that. Tell me what he said.
Jimin told to yoongi what had happened.
Ok thanks Jimin, but I want to go now .
"Where are you going now?"
jeon is not coming to college today so namjoon and I have some work to do so I want go now , by see you later chim chim.