~40~

Yoongi and namjoon take them to the hospital, Jungkook was in ICU and Taehyung was unconscious so the doctor admitted him there.

Yoongi and namjoon were so worried they don't know what to do they stay outside of the ICU like a stone, then yoongi decided to call Jungkook's dad, namjoon was still out of his mind.

_

Jennie called Kai to come home.
"Jennie what happened to you, why did you act worried, Hy why are you crying."

I-i don't know, I felt pain in my heart, I don't know why I feeling like something happened to my baby. I'm scared, I called him many times but he didn't pick it,

"Don't worry, nothing happened to him", then he noticed his phone was ringing,

"Look yoongi is calling me I will ask him where is he." Kai said and on the speaker button.

U-uncle,...

Hy what happened why your sound is blurry,

J-Jungkook was in the hospital, he got an accident please come fast...

When he heard that His eyes were filled with tears, then he realised he did a big mistake to attend the call in speaker. Jennie was standing beside him without any emotions her tears were flowing on her face, Kai hugged her tightly.
N-nothing I'll happen to him, he is so strong he said and bite his lips to don't cry.

I-want to see him now take me to the hospital she yelled.

They reached the hospital as soon as possible. then Kai saw Jungkook's friends there standing lifeless.

"Where is my baby, tell me I want to see him now,"
Mam, please be quiet it's a hospital don't make any noise. A nurse told to Jennie.

"I don't want to hear anything from you show me my baby, where he is."
Kai hugged her and try to calm down but nothing works, "I told you many times something going to happen to my baby, but you don't believe me now it's happened" she said and cried. "I'm his mother I know if my baby got hurt, please tell the doctor I want to see him."
Jennie, please calm down, site here I want to meet to the doctor,

Kai went to meet the doctor.
Doctor how is he, he is alright...
Mr Jeon, please hear me carefully,
We can't do anything because he got a heavy injury on his head and he lost lots of blood, I'm sorry Mr Jeon we did our maximum but

Please doctor do whatever to save his life, I'll do whatever you want, please give him the best treatment please save my child's life.

Sorry, Mr we did our best but only 1% chance for him to come back to life, we are sorry I wish god will do something miraculous to save his life. Pray to god,
Doctor can I shift him here to an another hospital for better treatment
"But it's not possible now , we will try our best to save his life."