~42~

*****************❤️***************

This story is going to end only 2 updates left, if you want me to add something comment below I will try to add. 💕 Love yaa 💕

(I added some of my taekook edit here not perfect🤦)

*****************❤️****************

It's been two weeks since that incident happen. Everyone took good care of Jungkook especially Taehyung, and he back to his normal life but now he is more powerful. The fact was everyone spoiled him even more, Taehyung always stays with him, Jungkook cherishes Taehyung by his all love, their life is now a haven. Taehyung was living in Jungkook's house, Beacuse they two not ready leave even for a minute.
_

Tae wake up,

What's it kookie this early morning, look the sun hasn't come yet, he said and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

We want to go somewhere,

What this early morning, I think you dreamed something that's why you wake up this early, I know it's impossible that you wake up early than me, something happened to your head again.... Tae said with a sleepy voice.

My head is alright but if you don't wake up now it will be crack. So wake

No please, I want to sleep,

Okay I know how to wake up you he said and smirked.
Jungkook is now top on Taehyung,

Taehyung felt the hot breath hitting on his face from the hot person He opened his eyes then meet his favourite morning sight staring at him

K-kookie what are you doing. My hands automatically clinged his shirt.
I closed my eyes because I can't stare back at him, he is looking so hot.

I told you several times to wake, but you didn't so I know how to wake up my baby.

Then I felt his lips on mine, I kissed him back he entered his tung inside my mouth and sucked my lips, I was enjoying the sweet hot kiss but suddenly he stopped the middle way.

"I groaning at his sudden action. why are you stopping at the middle,"

"Now you wake up completed from your deep sleep so go and ready first." I stood up to the bed and looked at him his head to toe, and he is checking me too.

You look hot as fuck I murmured without knowing.
You look cute as a duck he said back with a smirk. So without waste any minute I ran and locked myself into the bathroom. I know him very well if I stay there he will do something naughty, oh god why did I say he is looking hot, damn! He is gone to tease me. Then I noticed the dress that he gave me, it's really nice,

After some times I went out of the bathroom I saw him. he is looking extra hot, I'm gone melt like butter now. then I saw he looking at me, like he was going to eat me like this.