~22~

I was going to class, and then I saw the twins standing in front of me with a shocked look

I was going to tell them what happened, but they cut me and they keep saying something blablabla

They said "What did you and gummy talk about? We saw everything you talk and laugh about. We think he proposed to you? So will you be our brother in law in the future?
When he asked more about you, we thought something was wrong. When we saw his behavior we thought he liked you.  He will suffer for not telling us. gummy hyung hid it from us and for that we will bubble him today."
I burst out laughing at their non-stop question
"jmini Look he laughs , for sure we're right" chaey said and giggle.
"yes we are right chaey our gummy hyung proposed him " jimin said.

Hey guys stop this nonsens! He is my hyung too. I told them everything that had happened.
They burst out laughing when they heard that. They said jeon will always make gummy hyung as a bubblegum,
poor hyung.
"But Taehyung he really like you, he have a crush on you "
Please stop jimini! I see him as my brother. So please stop saying this and I don't like to say that.
"Ahh, sorry Taehyung" they two said.

__________Time skip evaning_________

Today's class is over. Jimin and chaey were leaving school. jimin had a new plan popped out his mind.

He said to chaey "chaey Do you want burger and ice cream?"
"Yea I want, but how? Who buy it?"
Me! If you need anything, this handsome and loving brother of yours will buy it for you!

He said to chaey "chaey Do you want burger and ice cream?""Yea I want, but how? Who buy it?"Me! If you need anything, this handsome and loving brother of yours will buy it for you!

"Jimini don't make like this jokes, I'm very hungry."
Believe me my cute little kitty ! I'll buy what you need.
"Where do you get the money for it? You are going to steal it from any shop"chaey said.
Me ?  To steal? never ever!
"Jimini Did you forget that , when we were young our pappa did not buy you ice cream so You went to the ice cream shop and you took the
ice cream and ran. I can't remember, she said with a laugh!
Jimin rolled his eyes. "Chaey you want or not?"
"Yes, please tell me jiminiiiii what actually your plan!"
Our gummy hyung buy it for us jimin said and smirk!
"Jimini I told you to stop joking, our gummy hyung never buy it for us!
I think Something stuck in your head?"🙄
I will tell you what is my real plan chaey we can do it okkay!

 "Chaey you want or not?""Yes, please tell me jiminiiiii what actually your plan!"Our gummy hyung buy it for us jimin said and smirk!"Jimini I told you to stop joking, our gummy hyung never buy it for us!I think Something stuck in your head?"🙄I w...

jimin told her his master plan. They are both looking for bogum. they saw Bogum Talking to his friends. They both ran to him and start to sing his name like a song...
Gummy Gum Gum Gummy Gummy...