~25~

They both looked back to see who it was, Jeon smirked like a victim and Taehyung was shocked because no one else it's park bogum.
Bogum angrily closed the door and left the toilet.
Taehyung don't know what to do but suddenly he turned his face to jeon.
" W..why you kissed me you idiot you promised me you don't do that and now  you broke it. Oh god you rained my first kiss you know that I saved my first kiss for my love mate but... But yooou....." Taehyung said
"Hyy drama queen stop your drama, what are you said I kissed you and I broke the promise uh? You forgot that you said to me control myself to don't kiss you , but it's my first time i lost my control so I closed my eyes because I was sure I would kiss you if I opened my eyes.
But what I do  because I am so hot and handsome That's why you lost your control . It doesn't matter if I blame you. And I think you like my taste am I right"?
When tae hear it he blushed.
And he feel Strawberry crazily danced his belly. Jeon closed Went to him and Whispered in his ear
"Tae Now you look like a strawberry can I bite you once again"
"Youuuu idiot biterrrrr" Taehyung Pushed him away and ran.
Please one bite........ Jeon loudly ask.
Go and ask your parents to buy a strawberry Taehyung replayed with a small shy smile.
"Ok..... I ask them to buy you strawberry......"
You idiot... Taehyung said and ran

Jeon our plan is double success yoongi and namjoon said. You should have seen his face , He was going crazy. Poor bubble gum.
Yeah guys come on we can watch now what he was doing Jeon said and they left.

Taehyung was walking to his class
but suddenly someone graped his hands and drag him on the corner.
What are you doing bogum hyung , Let go of my hands, It hurts me.

" Tell me Taehyung why are you kissed Jeon,"
"Hyung it's it's an accident"
Ohh accident uhh , you thought I'm a fool,
N.. Noo hyung
Stop this Taehyung I saw you two kissed pationtly and why You lied me you said you don't like him and Why Taehyung why you lied to me.
Hyung please..
But bogum lost his control he pinned Taehyung on the wall and try to kiss him .
Please leave me leave meeee.
But bogum didn't care he try to kiss him.

Jeon saw that he lost his patience he ran to him

Taehyung cried hard and He pushed with all his might and slapped bogum's face .
Bogum suddenly realized what he did to him , so he try To apologize Taehyung but he pushed him and try to go out of him , bogum ones again graped his hands but suddenly he got a kick from Jeon.
"How dare you to touch my Tae "
and he beat him crazily , some students  and teachers came and drag them separate, go to your class the teacher said
Taehyung ran and lay his head over the bench and crying hard. His friends shocked to see him like this, they don't know what happened to him. Jimin asked him what happened but he didn't say anything only Burst into tears.
Guys what happened to him if that jeon do anything worse to him did you saw his lips , I saw a bite on his lips I think Jeon... Jimin said.
But jimin we can find the correct reason what happened to him come let's go and ask someone.

Someone said to them what happened to Taehyung , Jimin and Chaey was shocked to hear that they didn't expect this to their hyung. They ran to the class and apologize Taehyung
"Sorry Taehyung please forgive our gummyy hyung , we don't know why he doing like this but he really like you, sorry Taehyung please forgive"
Please guys don't ask me anything about that , I don't want to remember that so please skip that .
By guys see you tomorrow Taehyung said and try to smile them.

Jeon was very mad at bogum . He was standing on the balcony looking out to relieve his stress. He closed his eyes
Memories ran through his mind. That memorable moments it's first time he fell for someone .
Taehyung you are given me something special feeling.
I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands. I felt your soft lips I want to bite and teast more you. I like you I would drop absolutely everything and fly across the world to see you. No matter what I do, my mind is always full of you Tae.

The other side Taehyung was very worried about to think what happened today and he ignored what bogum did to him . He lay down to the bed and he thought about Jeon, he give him his first kiss and also he give his heart too. He loves to him but he was feard to say that to him because if he reject his proposal Taehyung can't do anything and he know all students love to him. So Taehyung decided to keep a secret crush on Jeon. He really like him.