~27~

They are both working on their project. It's been two hours since they started working. Taehyung was working on a laptop and and Jeon take some photos prints for thire project.

Suddenly the laptop screen was blank
"Ooh God, Jungkook look this, the screen was blank I don't know what to do.! Taehyung said.
"Just a minute I will check it" Jeon said and came close to Taehyung, Jeon didn't notice that he was very clingy to Tae he only concentrate on the laptop. But Taehyung notice that he was very close and clingy to jeon, that made him embraced and his heart beat was gone crazy .

"Kookie, taetae come here and eat something it's been two hours since you two work are restless , eat something" Jennie said to the downstair.
Taehyung  felt relieved " Jeon I will go and take drinks to hear " Taehyung said an excuse and walk to downstair.

Finally the laptop is OK Jeon take a break and lay down to the bed. This is the first time Jeon work hard to study.
He start to playing games on his phone suddenly he heard a sound it was Tae's phone ringing sound. First Jeon ignore the phone and wait to Taehyung came and take that. But the phone again ring so Jeon take the phone.
Ohh it was Tae's mom and dad , he smirked suddenly his naughty brain popped a naughty idea, To tease Tae's dad and mom.
"baby TaeBearrrr..... Lisa screamed
They two notice it's not their son Who is this where is taetae Lucas and Lisa looked Face to face .

Hey father-in-law  Hey mother-in-law Jeon waved his hands  and give them his special bunny smile.

Lisa I did not know that my son was married , Did you do it without me knowing? Lucas said with teasing tone too.
Sorry father-in-law It was so quick that why we couldn’t be invited you two.
"Ohh I see, acutely what is your name my son-in-law." Lucas asked.
Sorry I forgot to introduce myself
I'm Jeon Jungkook son of Jeon Kayihyung and Jennie kaihyung.

We know that kookie Lisa said.
"What how you know that? I think Tae told you that am I right? " Jeon said. Ahh mh yah right Lisa said.
"My son-in-law where is your wife Kim Taehyung" Lucas asked.
Oh sorry uncle he is not Kim Taehyung, now he is Jeon Taehyung Jeon said and chuckled , he is upstair.

Don't tell me he is with your baby Lucas said and giggle.
No uncle after our graduation we make our baby not now.
Tank God that's good Lucas said.

I came to jeon's Room I saw Jeon talking with my phone and smiled widely , suddenly I heard a Familiar sound it was my dad and mom. And they call him son-in-law .
"Omg What the naughty bunny told them. I'm sure they misunderstand .
I ran and take back the phone to him .
" Uncle aunty my waifiee is hear Jeon said and chuckled.
What... waif who? I asked I don't understand what type of drama is here.
Taebaby give phone back to my son-in-law we want to talk him. Lucas said in teasingly. " Lucasiiiiii stop your teasing" I said to my dad.
They laughed. Ah ok ok tell me how is your project work is it completed Lisa asked.
No momi .
Don't worry you will success and don't take that much time to the project that will make you Headache. So you two take care okkay . And we don't worry about you because we know our son-in-law take good care of you. By by taetae they two said and cut the call because they know what was going to next .

"Lisa we want to go back to Korea next month" Lucas said.

You idiot bunny what are you said to my parents Taehyung said and hit Jungkook . Taehyung continue to hit him finally he fall from him and lay down on the bed they two looking eyes to eyes and don't to try wake up Jungkook look his lips and he going to kiss him but suddenly

Taetaeeeeeee you forgot to take this banana mil.. Jennie Stop to say she empraised , if you do like this please close your door you two idiots. Jennie said and quickly left the door.

You idiot bunny did you saw mom's face oh god mom will be misunderstand us ,
Don't care about that we can continue what we do early uhh? Jungkook said in teasingly .
You idiot bunny Taehyung said and take a pillow and pushed him back,
go back and do our project you understand idiot bunny.
Yes my strawbery but that not fair you don't allow to taste my strawbery. Jungkook said and fackly pouted.

Finally they two work half of their project work. Taehyung going to leave but Jeon said to him "Tae come here I will show you something "
Really , I will come Taehyung followed him.

Awww this is your puppies Jungkook?

No it's my mom's Jungkook replayed.
Aww this one is so cute I really like this. I told to dad to buy a puppy.

What is the name of this puppy kookie? Uww

If you want you can make a name to him jungook said

Mmm "Yeontanhow is it kookie?
Nice like you Jungkook replayed.

See you Maa see you kookie I want to go home by I said and left to the home.
Taebaby wait how to Go to your home Jennie asked
I want call  my driver uncle he will come Taehyung replayed.
Kookie take him to his home Jennie said.

Jungkook took his bike come on Tae we can go Jeon said

Jungkook took his bike come on Tae we can go Jeon said. They two left the home. The ride was very quiet . Because it was a strange feeling both , Taehyung didn't know how he was very close to jungkook and his one hand on Jungkook's shoulder and one is his waist. Jungkook was going to high speed and after some times they reach Taehyung house.

Come on in kookie. This is the first time you've come to my house. Come on in Let's have something to drink.

No Tae I will come tomorrow see you Jungkook said and left.