~34~

Jimin do you know where is Taehyung? Jungkook asked.
Y-Yeah Jeon! He messaged me a few minutes before he said he is not well so he was going to your room.
"Oh okay thank you jimin see you later"Jungkook said and left

Hey guys is it a dream....?
No jimin it's true ,he was changed
a lot
"Look how is his attitude now very friendly" Jin said.
"I never expected to have a conversation with him so well, you know why his sudden change because LOVE! Love change his attitude, he is deep in love with our Taehyung" jimin said dramatically.
"You are right jimin he can't live without Taehyung for a second that's why he asked where is he" Jin said and giggle.

__

Taehyung was now on the balcony looking at the sky . Jungkook saw him so he thought to scrad him.
He slowly walked without any noise
BOOHMM jungook loudly noiced. He was expect that Taehyung got scard and hugge him but it's not happened.

WHAT YOU WANT JEON JUNGKOOK, CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE, WHY DID YOU ALWAYS IRRITATING ME Taehyung shouted angrily.

Tae... Why are you like this? I scared you that's why you like this then I'm sorry forgive me

Jungkook please leave, I don't like to talk to you please just go away from me

Tae what are you saying, are you crying, why your eyes are red and puffy. Is something wrong tell me Tae

Why do you care about me, who I'm to you just a slave to obey your order so it's non of your business to care about me

Taehyung Jungkook shouted, Is that how you think about me?You thought I saw you as a slave. If I saw you like that you would be at my feet now Tell me Taehyung  I saw you like a slave tell me do you think like that? Do you feel like that?

Yes, y-you saw me like a slave! What I do to you Jungkook to do this to me why Jungkook you always play with my feelings, why don't you understand that I have a heart, you kissed me & hugged me, you did something dirty to me who I'm to you Jungkook who I'm to you!
you just playing with my life, my feelings my emotions, I hate my self now I'm not your plaything Jungkook please leave me alone I don't want to be like this anymore. this 3 months my life is really like hell, your torture punishment I can't control this anymore please I begge you to leave me alone I want to enjoy my life like others please stop hurting me
Taehyung shouted back his tear drop his eyes.

Stop it Kim Taehyung, mind your words. it's all my mistake to give you a special place in my heart, I punished you by your little mistake because,.. because I want you with me all Tim, and you think I play with your feelings I saw you like a plaything uhh, I never played with anyone like this I never allow to anyone close to me I hate to play with others feeling, if I'm a play boy I didn't want to spend my time with you , if I want to kiss or fuck anyone so many students is there to give themselves to me . I never expecte that you only saw that punished side you-you never noticed my feelings toward you , it's all my mistake to love someone who never love me back.

Jung-

It's over Taehyung it's over we are nothing anymore I will fire the agreement paper when we go back to our college now you're free , do whatever you want,  I don't want to see you anymore I hate my self.
The red veins in his eyes were clearly visible. Tears were flowing from his eyes like drops of blood It came from his heart, and his right hand was bleeding because he broked a glass.

Taehyung saw that Jungkook's bleeding hand he panicked, he Tried to grab his hand but he pushed away.
J-jungkook your hands b-bleeding-
Why do you care about me I'm not your boyfriend or brother I'm your enemy so stop your drama. Jungkook harshly said and slammed the door with a loud thud.