~22~

Jeon told the juniors to bring a chair and table to the ground. It is now noon, so the sun's rays are very hot.
Jeon handed the papers in his hand to Taehyung.
Then he said , wrote Ten thousand times ;" Jeon jungook I'm sorry".
Having said that, he left!
Taehyung was sitting in the scorching sun and writing.

Bogum was on his way to class when he noticed someone sitting on the ground and writing something.
Who is sitting on this ground in the scorching sun? bogum thought. Didn't know who he was, so he went closer and quickly realized it was Taehyung.
Jeon saw , Bogum going towards Taehyung . Jeon was watching from there.

Hey Taehyung , what happened to you? Why are you sitting in this scorching sun?
But suddenly Taehyung felt dizzy because he was tired yesterday and had not eaten anything since morning. The intense rays of the sun are studying in his body. He is dizzy and falls to the ground.

jeon saw it and then he ran fast and went to him but before that the bogum had reached there.
bogum tried to get him up.
"Hey Taehyung Get up ",
Suddenly Jeon came and Knocked over bogum and took away
Taehyung bridle style.

This is Jeon's College so he has a special room here. he took Taehyung there and laid him down. Then he went to the canteen and brought food and water. He took the water and shook it in Taehyung face.
"I'm s o r r y.... I'm s o o r.."Taehyung
whispered.
Tae it's ok, get up.

Tae do not know what, but he stood up in shock when because that voice touched his heart.
"I'm sorry please forgive me Jeon, it's my mistake I'm sorry" Taehyung said.
It's ok Taehyung ! get up Eat this first. Jeon said calmly, You are very tired. Didn't you eat anything this morning?
Taehyung nodded "no"
Tae you are very weak so you need to eat at the right time.
Tae got up and started eating. He has not eaten anything since morning and he is very hungry and he ate it greedily. He is eating fast. Because he could not bear his hunger. His whole mouth is full of food. he asked Jeon
"eife ugh wanth foodh" (if you want food)

Jeon don't understand what he said because hi mouth full of food

Jeon asked to Tae "what"?

He chewed the food in his mouth and said "if you want food"?Jeon suddenly smiles because he holds his laugh for a while, because he saw Tae's cute behavior

Jeon suddenly smiles because he holds his laugh for a while, because he saw Tae's cute behavior.
No nooo you eat Tae ! Do you have anything else to eat?
Tae noded no my stomach full now.
Tae thought 💭Sometimes he cares so lovingly but sometimes I can't even think of my God. Today he took good care of me. But sometimes tomorrow I will be punished. I do not understand his character💭
Jeon said after eating you go to class and take a rest ! I'm going.

Taehyung was on his way to class when he heard someone calling from behind and he turned around.