~29~

_______Next day at college_______

All the students are sitting in the class with their project. One by one they started to presenting their projects.

Jeon and Taehyung get ready the teacher announced. Jungkook was a little bit nervous he starte to bite his nails, He began to sweat. Taehyung noticed it, he understand the situation.

Taehyung said " hey don't need to worry about it It's okay Jungkook It doesn't matter if you can't say it I can do it

Taehyung said " hey don't need to worry about it It's okay Jungkook It doesn't matter if you can't say it I can do it. All you have to do is play the project on the computer because I don't want to saw you like this, so please don't over stress." 

No It's okay Tae I want to do this, I'm fine, this is my first work If I fail to do this now, then I will not be able to move forward in my life. So I want to do this" Jeon said.
You don't need to worry about anything jungkookie because I'm here for you Tae said and hold Jungkook's hand, that single touch Jeon forgot about his worries and stress. Suddenly he got a confidence and courage.

They two started to presiding their project

They two started to presiding their project. All students and teachers was amazed by seeing their presentation and speech. They had a special style in their presentation.
Teachers from the other class came to hear about jeon's speech, because it's the first time they hear about like this. all teachers amazed They knew Jeon was very lazy at study and did not attend class, they noticed that, his change. he was really changed a lot he attempted daily class and now he was presiding a project .
All students and teachers clapped and congrats them for their good presentation.

Jungkookie you did this very well Taehyung said and give his attractive boxysmile to jungkook.
Jungkook hugged Tae without say anything. " Thank you so much Tae If you were not with me, I would not be able to do this. your encouraging words made me to do this well Tank you "
Taehyung was shocked by Jungkook sudden action his belly gave birth to a thousands of strawberries and they playing a couple dance on his belly.

All students are staring at them and blabbering something.

"Did you saw that omg I have no idea what is going on here" A girl said looking at taekook.
Me too babz , Are they couples? Another girl asked.
I think yes, they are start to date because I never saw and heard Jeon hugged a person and thanked to them , i think we are right . They are perfect twooo. But a little bit I'm jealous a girl said with a fake pout.
The whole class is discussing about them. And someone was really made at Taehyung.

"Everyone pay attention here. I am going to announce the winners now" the teacher said.
All students attention to the teacher's words.
The First prize is Jeon Taehyung congrats. you two did your project well the teacher said and give them the price. Taekook was so happy their friends start to cheeir up them, jimin start to yelled "Treattttttt"
"jeon give the treat tonight we can go to the club and chill out" namjoon said.
"No guys not today tomorrow is our college tour so I'll give you a treat on the last day of the tour" Jeon said. Yeah that's good idea yoongi agreed.

They are very happy but someone staring at them like an devil.
"What a fuck, how dare to her how can he call them like that

Jeon Taehyung uhh!. That teacher announced their name like that, it seems that he married to that Kim fucking Taehyung , you gone regret everything Taehyung , I will rain your all happiness" irene said and smirked like a real evil.

Jungkook went to his home he ran and hugged his mom tightly

"How is it your project kookie?"
We won the first prize Maa

I know that kookie you two did this work good Jennie said and ruffled Jungkook's hair and kissed his forehead.

Mom I forgot to tell you one thing, tomorrow is our college tour

"wow Enjoy Man "

But Maa

"What baby

Maa we are going to bus

"What......... No hell no  I will not let you go.  I know you can't go to the bus kookie so please cancel the trip okkay."

But mom...

"What the mom and son are talking about here "

They two turn, "loh honey you here "
Jennie asked

"Yes my sweetie Today's work was done quickly so I hurried here" Kai said

You know today is our kookie's college tour but a problem was they are going to bus Jenni said.

Oh no kookie you can't go to the tour Kai said

"Please dad I'm fine to go to the bus please I want to go" Jungkook pleaded like a baby

But kookie...

Please dad please mom I want to Go to this tour I promise I will be fine please.....

Oh no How can I deny looking at your cute adorable Face

Tank you so much dad Jungkook said and kissed his dad and mom and he ran to his room.

Look Jennie how adorable and cute baby he is at home but college......
Like a mafiya boss🙄