~6~

"Moomiiiiii pappaaaaaaa
Your baby is back ...... where are you two" Taehyung said enthusiastically. He can't wait to share his experience with his parents. Lisa smiled at her babies adorable cute pout when he doesn't find his parents there "TaeTae, You arrived home aww. First go and Take a quick bath, then we will talk. I am really excited to know about your day". She said and ruffled his hair.

Taehyung start to climb the stairs fastly while replying, "Ok mom"

He quickly ran to his room and took a quick four minutes bath and ran to dinning room to join his mom & dad.
"I really want to tell them about my first day at college. I always share everything to my parents, now I'm going to tell them whatever happens in college, important or not important or even if it's boring stuffs I love to share everything with them." Taehyung thought while running towards his parents. As he sat on the chair Lisa blabbering him with bunch of questions not giving a chance to breath.

"So, how was your first day at college?
Do you like the new college?
Do you made new friends?
How's your class?
tell me everything, I am really excited" lisa said excitedly, she was waiting for her son's return to hear his experiences.

Just after his mom stopped asking all the questions, his dad began to ask a bunch of questions, if Lisa asked about the college and friends then her husband asked other kind of questions

"Did you meet your partner?
Do you fall in love at him at the first sight?
Or is there anyone proposed you?
Did you lost your first kiss?" Lucas asked these kind of questions while earning a puppy glare from his son.

"Dad" Taehyung whinnied while pouting "how can you ask me this kind of questions, it's just my first day at college, i didn't went there to meet my  date " Taehyung said while his dad just smiled nervously not wanting to earn a pinch on his ears from his son.

Taehyung looked at them, their eyes is full of curiousity. He took a deep breath  "Mom dad I really like the college. I am so happy about being in that college. It has good atmosphere, teacher & students are really supportive. I also made new friend's jimin, jin , jhope & chae, that's my new little gang. They are good as my old friend's.

"You missed your old friend's baby" mom asked .

"Yes mom I really miss them" my smile dropped a little as I miss my old friend's really & always think how it will be if they were here tooo....
And with this shifts of thoughts
I remember the name
JEON JUNGKOOK

"Ooh.. I forgot to tell you one thing mom" I said a little loudly as got out my thoughts.

"what baby"

"This guy Jeon jungook he is kind of hot and handsome..
All the boys & girls in college got crush on him but he...."

I was still telling them about Jeon but my dad got excited and asked "that Jeon is your boyfriend? Am I right baby?"
He is being childish, as i got of age he want's me to date someone, he soo crazy about the idea that he even set me into a blind date once.
I rolled my eyes.
And replied "Nooo, dad. He is totally a douchebag. I don't like him. He don't know how to respect others. He don't attend any classes and he is very lazy, so management & his family decided that he have to repeat his first year once again."

Even the thought of Jungkook's behaviour today makes me irritate.
I look a deep breath again and continued "he is crazy, everyone is afraid of Jeon. He behave like he owns everything, yeah... His parents does own the college , there is something about the look on my dad that made me say "I don't like him, I don't care about him"
"That's good" dad replied with smugly smile. Same time dad's phone started ringing so he left to attend the call.
Mom and me waited for dad to return. But when dad came back he looked sad. "What happened dad,you look sad" I asked.

Dad replied with a husky voice "your mom & I have to back tomorrow because of an urgent meeting.
I'm sorry Tae, it's unavoidable."
My smile dropped and when I didn't said anything "it's unavoidable Tae , and we might have to stay there because of project, I am really sorry."

At this time my eyes filled with tears

At this time my eyes filled with tears . my all happiness are gone.my parents never left me alone, and I don't even have my old friend's here now.
They assured me before that they will stay with me for 2months before going back, now they are leaving now, after just my first day at college.

"Please cancel all of this"
I said , thought I knew the project & meeting was important for my parents.

"Calm down baby, try to understand. Please......"dad said
My mom was crying too..
"Tae, you are good boy, ohhh nooo noo no now you are man.
Fine perfect man. You are brave , and if you feel alone then tell me we can call your grandparents to live with you for few days they will be happy too, don't worry Tae baby You will be Okey".

 You are brave , and if you feel alone then tell me we can call your grandparents to live with you for few days they will be happy too, don't worry Tae baby You will be Okey"

I frowned a little, wiped the tears. And said "it's okay dad. I will be fine alone Don't worry"

mom and dad give me hug and kissed my cheeks telling me they proud of me that brave I am now.

We are together and I really enjoyed the dessert, I have sweet tooth.
We watched cartoon for a while together then I went to bed soon after wishing mom & dad good night.