~28~

Jennie was busy to make cookies from the kitchen. She was babbling something. " Oh god It is 8 o'clock my bunny is not wake up. Has he forgotten anymore? That he should go to Tae's house. Not only that, but it's the last day of their project work.

Okay I'm done baking this cookies to my kookie , and now I want to wake him up. I know how to wake him.
I was going to wake my bunny from sleep. I went straight inside without knocking on the door because He prepares to get up 15 minutes before going to college and today is Sunday so he's too late to get up.

Kookie wake up...... I was shocked at the sight and wondered if it was a dream. I know he was exited to go to Tae's home but this oh wow. This is the first time my son gets up so early and looking in the mirror. He was so hot in this jacket I know he was always hot because he is my son. Suddenly my teasing mind popped up.

Hello Mr Jeon Jungkook you look so hot today , where are you going if you have any party.
"No mom I am going to Tae's home did you forgot that my project work ?" Jeon replayed and He looked in the mirror and fixed his jacket perfectly.

I know that kookie But why you wear a dress that goes the way you go to a party.

"Umm... uhh... Y.. Yes Maa I forgot to tell you that I have a party after my project." Jungkook said and rubbed his neck.
Ohh my little bunny you don't know how to lie
No.. no maaa
Ok okkay come have your breakfast first and I made your favourite cookies.

She served him food, Jungkookii Take this cookies, I made it for my Taetae too.
Okay Maa Jungkook said and left .

Maa come here I need your help... Jungkook said in the pet room
Yes tell me kookie why did you call me?
Mom tell me which one is the most cute in this puppies.

 Jungkook said in the pet room Yes tell me kookie why did you call me? Mom tell me which one is the most cute in this puppies

This one kookie, he is so cute I like him more than them . I like him the most so I intend to keep him with me aww how cute he was Look kookie .I have a little more love and affection for him.
But maaa your son here so just give me all your love and care so I'm sorry mom I'm take him with me.
No kookie I'm not giving you to him, give me back my puppy. If you want take other puppies I'm not giving you him.
But moom I want him, Tae like this puppy very much so I want To gift him.. Jungkook suddenly stopped

Oooh Then that is what is on your mind okkay take him. I have no regrets about giving him to my future son-in-law Jennie said teasingly.
Jeon rolled his eyes and said mom he is my friend.
The same speed Jennie replayed
"I don't care."

He took the bike and went to Tae's home. Jungkook press the bell
DING DONG

He waited until Tae came and opened the door. Finally a little angel came and opened the door, they look eyes to eyes they forgot everything Through those eyes they could see the whole earth. Moments pass and they fall into the depths of love.

"Aww awww aww" Suddenly their attention turned to the puppy in jeon's arms.

Hy Jungkook , hey yeontan Tae wished and welcomed them with his special boxysmile

Hy Jungkook , hey yeontan Tae wished and welcomed them with his special boxysmile. Of course Jungkook fall more in his smile.

"Tae this is for you " Jungkook said and handover yeontan. Tae was shocked to hear that He covered his mouth with his hand and wondered really kookie this is for me Tae said and kissed Jungkook's right cheeks. Thank you so much kookiee Tae said in all happiness.

"Umm yes mom told me to give it to you" Jungkook lied to him.
But Tae's joy blurred a little when he heard that. Oh okay then tell to mom thank you so much for this gift Tae said.
No problem I will tell to her and now give me one kiss to my left cheeks Jeon said in teasingly because he saw when he said this gift send by his mom not him When tae heard that, he saw that his face had changed so he try to change his mood.
Give me Tae i will give this kiss to mom Jeon said and turned his face to Tae. Ooo No thanks I will give her later Tae said and pinched his face.

Come on we can do many work and we don't have that much time to waste so we can start now Taehyung asked "yess" Jeon Replayed

They two work hard in restless and time was passed . Jungkook was very tired because this is the first time he work like this to his study. He only work to repair his raising car and bike he always lazy to study but now he was changed,

Yeahhh they two said and screamed finally we finished our project work .
Jungkook wake the seat and lay down on the bed " I'm so tired I want some more rest now you do other little arrangements of our project Jeon said and start to play with his phone.

Taehyung did all the work and he looked at Jeon but he was playing his phone so Taehyung was bored.

He picked up the ball next to him and played with that ball Unfortunately, It fell on Jeon
"Ahhhhh" Jeon groned Taehyung stood as if he had done nothing and smiled innocently. Jungkook jumped out of bed and ran to catch tae. Of course Taehyung rannnn.
When somehow Tae kicked the whole asss exercis ball at Jungkook but then somehow ended up falling asleep cuddling eachother.

Jeon's phone was ringed he was sleeping peacefully but suddenly that annoying sound of his phone he wake up to his sleep

Hlo Jeon if you done all your works me and jimin finished all the work. Yoongi asked
"Yes yoong we are done. "
Hello Jeon please where is Tae Is he by your side now? Jimin asked like a little chaild.
Yes Jimin he is lying next to me Jeon replayed with a sleepy voice.
WHAT?? Jimin and yoongi asked the same time.
Oh guys don't misunderstand me and Tae was so tired so take a rest that's it don't overact okk Jeon said and cut the phone.