~31~

"So dear students finally we Arrived here. This is our hotel you can stay here and I know that you all are very tired so take a good rest today because tomorrow we are going to enjoy our tour with good vibe . So students Get everyone off the bus and go to your room" the teacher said and left. And students started to get off the bus.

But our taekook was still sleeping.
Jungkook felt like a hot breath hitting his neck and A similar smell of strawberry penetrated his nose. He slowly opened his eyes.

He realized that tae was sleeping on his shoulder like a little baby angel

He realized that tae was sleeping on his shoulder like a little baby angel. He gently stroked his hair. He was enjoying the sight of sleeping beauty. He can resist to touch the soft and pink chubby cheeks.
A small cool breeze through the window that's make Tae's hair touched his forehead and he pouted .
That cute sight make Jungkook feel butterflies in his stomach. He slowly touched his pouty lips . That single touch Taehyung wake up in his sleep. When he opened his eyes he meet another one eyes staring at him .
💭I can't explain how much I like your eyes, when I look into your eyes my heart start to racing and! I see my self falling for you I feel something I can't explain💭 Taehyung thought.
It's been a while since I've started staring into his eyes . He clear his thought and asked to jungkook.
"Umm... W.. Why are you staring me like that uhhmm?" Taehyung said .

Jungkook suddenly came to the reality
That he stared at him for a long time, he quickly shook his head and said
" No ! I'm not , You are the one who stared at me" jungook said.

"Don't lie Jeon Jungkook , when I opened my eyes I saw you stared at me and now.. aargh... whatever you think I don't care you Idiot " Taehyung mumbled and left.
Jungkook's lips curved a little smile by Tae's cute action.

They two went inside their room .
Taehyung was a little nervous because he thought What he do if there was only one bed in that room. No he don't want to share a bed with this brat bunny . But when the door opened he relieved .

DINING ROOM

BEDROOM