~8~

jin was making so many dad jokes
He said, "you two know I'm an animal lover"
"Wow, That's cool," Jhope says.
"Because I love you too guys..."
he said and laughing at his own jokes.
Jimin was praying to God "please save me, God"...

Jin was cracking jokes, Jimin and jhope were laughing they didn't notice that two new students were standing in front of them, they were lost in their own world.

Suddenly their eyes widen because the two new students in front of them are non-other than their crush's.
Jimin and jin started to stare.

At the same time, Namjoon and yoongi were already staring at them.
Jin and Jimin know who they were but yoongi and Namjoon don't know anything about them. they don't attend any class and don't come to college, so obviously they don't know about their classmates.
They were new students but, they fell in love With the two cute babies.

the two sat on the backbench. Jin and Jimin suddenly change their sitting position and they sat like they were in a photoshoot.

suddenly a loud sound came that interpreted everyone's attention,
Here the hot and handsome boy on the campus "Jeon Jungkook"
all girls and boys are very excited because their crush is going to study in the same class. some girls welcomed him, but he never minds it and doesn't care about them!
he seats in the back seat And locking outside annoyingly.
all students are looking at the new guy's

jhope looked at chaeyoung's expression. she is too excited, but her face was sad because jeon rejected her proposal.

jhope have a secret crush on chae, but he never told her or his friend's

The bell rang, first class started. this class was so annoying to jeon because it's his first time, so he just slept.

Yoongi and namjoon looking at the two cuties, it's Jimin and jin they
sat in front of them.
Jimin and jin were blushing crazily.
because their crush's are looking at them.!

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully,
He doesn't care about what the teacher said
Ahh!

Tae p.o.v

I arrived at the college. I look in the ground no one is here. time was too late. I think " today was the worst day in my life", I felt very disgusting.

I walked to my class I saw my teacher taking the class.
"may I coming sir," I asked with a serious voice. my eyes were red in colour now because of crying so much.
So, I looked down, I don't want anyone to see my face like this, and friends will be worried if they saw me like this.
"yes come in, "the teacher said to me!
I entered the class with puffy eyes.
I saw that, three new students were sitting on the backbench. I don't care about it anyway and any more.
only one empty seat left for me.
I saw a guy was sleeping peacefully. suddenly I understand that it was
' jeon jungkook.'
I want to change my seat but there are no other seats. I'm so tired to search for a new seat. So I silently sat next to Jeon jungkook and down my head to look at my book,