~32~

Jungkook regret everything that he do to Tae. So he thought have to be nice to him. He order some ice cream and chocolate for him and Taehyung. Now
He is waiting for Tae to get out of the bathroom.

After a few moments Taehyung came out of the bathroom. He start to dry his hair and check himself on the mirror. He lifted his shirt slightly. He saw there was a little ant bite mark.
He was so busy to checking that bite mark he looked at the mirror he so someone else was checking him too, not checking Like eating by looking.

Jungkook was talking to his friends. They said they are so tired so they  going to bed and take deep rest, he hang up the call and scrolling on it but suddenly an addicted smell hits his nose. He turned his head and looked at the direction where the smell came!
He saw Taehyung came out to the bathroom , Jungkook can't eye out of him. No one can deny his beauty he is so beautiful.

He realized that jungkook was looking at him. When he lifted his shirt slightly , Jungkook quickly turn his eyes away from him. Taehyung understand that jungkook have a kink on his tummy so he thought this is the best way to tease him. Every time he teases me ,so this time I can tease him back. Taehyung said and giggled.

He lifted his dress a little higher and Now he can see Tae's whole belly. Taehyung saw Jungkook was biting his lips and looked all over his cute little belly. He can't control it anymore he badly want to touch and replace the ant Mark. But he can't , He began to sweat.

DING DONG

DING DONG.....

Jungkook quickly escaped , and then he went and opened the door.  The waiter was there to deliver the items he had ordered. He picked up the items and thanked the waiter. He thought If the waiter had not come at that moment I would have lost my control. Thank god for sending him at the right time. He put all his belongings on the table and went inside their room.

Jungkook badly want to take a revenge back to him . Taehyung teased him by showing his tummy to him, so now it's time for teasing him back.

Ahh Tae are you top or bottom Jungkook asked and smirked a little bit. Taehyung felt a little confused.
💭What is this idiot asking ??💭 Tae thought He did not understand what he meant. So he asked with a shaky voice " w... What ... You mean ? Why..
Why... did you ask me this now?"
You don't understand what I mean Tae?
Taehyung He looked down and said "NO"
Ohh I mean you want to sleep top bed or bottom bed Jungkook said and point at the two bed.

 did you ask me this now?"You don't understand what I mean Tae? Taehyung He looked down and said "NO"Ohh I mean you want to sleep top bed or bottom bed Jungkook said and point at the two bed