~12~

Taehyung carefully read what's next. because he is very scared of jeon.

" must act according to the following rules;

1. must fulfill the any command's the owner males and must complete tasks happily.

2. When the owner is bored the servant must unconditionally entertain the owner.

3. the servant has no right to bargain with the owner. And must not ask any questions.

Taehyung thought "what can i do , how can i escaped in from him. i want to study here, but he is so annoying me. i want to tell my parents but they will worry , i know that. i have no choice . so i try to adjust".

Taehyung said in shocking, "why are you doing like this. What you want from me,?" Jeon says ,I already tell you that, respect me but you don't care that, and shouted at me. You know, no one as never shouted me like that and never raised their hands on me . You do many mistake. One time I warn you don't repeat like this but you don't care ,so you can enjoy your punishment . That's it.!
Now you can go ,

Taehyung went to his friend's. Then he tried to tell them everything that had happened.
Jimin said "Taehyung you had no choice but to obey him. In this school you can't continue to study by opposing so he will have to listen and learn.You do not need to be afraid.
He is not so bad. Anyone can have two natures, good and bad."
Do not be afraid. All the friends comfort him too.

Jeon pov

Oh Kim Taehyung forgot to pick up the phone. I picked up his phone but it was locked. So I give the phone to Yoongi he knows all about hacking.
So he unlocked the phone in a few seconds.
I was shocked when he opened Taehyung's phone.
Because what I don't like most about this college is the kid park bogum,
I read the conversations between Taehyung and bogum .!

Park bogum: Hy Taehyung, you know me?

Taehyung: Who?

Park bogum: I am the brother of the jimin and chaey

Taehyung: ooh I know!

Park bogum: I  heard a lot about you. I had a fever ,so I have not been in college for three days, that why I can't see you. We can meet tomorrow.

Taehyung: sure!

Park bogum: Very excited to see you live. I am a second year student in your college.

Taehyung: ohh!

Park bogum: Don't get me wrong I'm asking you something , are you single?

I got angry reading the conversation between them and I gritted my teeth
I will not give up on anyone else just because he is mine.
I'll give you the answer bubblegum,
Kim Taehyung single or not.

I picked his phone and typed the message.

Kim Taehyung: uhh, I like JEON JUNGKOOK.

Park bogum: Ahh 😐 ok !

And I delete that message for me,
Then I said to my friends let's put his phone back. My friend returned his phone and he quickly bought it.

 My friend returned his phone and he quickly bought it

Today's class is over and everyone goes to their home.
I saw Taehyung going home so sad. I said " see you tomorrow Kim Taehyung , i will show you later, how to obey me!"

some senior girls came and warn to taehyung
" i already told you to stay away from jeon, this is your last warning!!!!!
Don't forget!