~30~

Jungkook wake up early and he start to pack his stuff and went to
downstair. "Kookie are you ready to go to the tour" Jennie asked.
Yes mom. I called my friends to pick up they will come soon.

But were is your luggage kookie ? Did you forgot to take ?

Here Maa he said and showed his little bag.

What?? Is this your luggage kook, are you going to shopping or your friends house! Jennie said and rolled his eyes .

Jungkook was a little bit confused by hearing his mom's. So he checked once again his bag . Yes mom I take all stuffs I didn't forget to take any other things.

Jennie dragged his bag and check what kind of stuff he taken .
Two mobile phone and one power bank, headset, camera ,credit card and something like that. "Kook you don't want to wear anything in this three days , I think my son gone to wear same dress in this days" Jennie said

Oh mom I forgot to take that .

But you don't forgot to take your two mobile phone and other things. Call your friends and tell them to go to the college. Me and dad drop you there. Jennie said and walke to Jungkook's room and take some clothes and other basic things. She went down with a little suitcase. Jungkook staring at the suitcase and asked to his mom " mom did you come to the tour also? "
"No"
Then why did you bring this much luggage I'm not leaving here for a long time, Mom this is only Three day trip.

Shut up you lazy kookie I know you are very lazy to carry this.
That's why you didn't bring anything. If you want to go this trip so carry this suitcase with you.

Jungkook and his parents arrived at the college. Jennie waved her hand to Taehyung.  Jungkook saw Taehyung came with two big suitcase and one back bag & a little slide bag. Jungkook said in mockingly "he left his house forever?"
Jennie grabbed his ear and pinched it.
Ahhh maaa stop, it's hurt.

If you do this again I will kick you out my dear son.

Mom I'm leaving yooongi and namjoon called me byy byyy Jungkook said  and quickly escaped from his mother's attack.

Jennie and Kai search a random person, finally they find him.
"Hey TaeBear " they both said and hugged Tae.
'Hy mom and dad, how are you.'
"We are fine baby , actually we need your help can you please help us" Kai asked.
Dad you can ask whatever you want I will do anything for you because I saw you like my parents .

We are in a trouble baby, We told him many times not to go on this trip. But he doesn't obey ,

Why mom, Why don't you let him go

He will not be able to travel by bus because of his health problems.

What mom what happened Taehyung asked

If he travel to a bus he will through out all the food he eaten. And that time he will be more tired that's why we afraid to let him go to the trip. Baby can you please take care of him for us please Jennie pleaded.
Sure mom don't worry I will take good care of him.
Tank you so much baby.  if you don't hear to help us I don't know what to do. You know his two best friends
First time he go to the bus he through all he eaten but the tragedy is his two friends saw he omitted they will ran to the bus . And at last the teacher care him.

Don't worry mom I'm not like them I will take care of him okkay.

We know baby you do this best that's why we ask your help.

Jimin went and said to Taehyung " hey the teacher told to get on the bus"
So mom dad I'm leaving don't worry see you Taehyung said and left.

Kai and Jennie went to jungkook and kissed his two cheeks .
Don't worry mom, dad I'm fine  Jungkook said and kissed his parents and leave.

Jungkook was sitting on the window seat  and Taehyung really want to seat on the window but he don't want argue now because he  know his health problems so without anything say he seat beside Jeon.
The tripe was stated now all students start to cheer up but Jungkook was hearing a song and sleeping. Thire friends was dancing and singing on the bus but Taehyung not feel well to enjoy the travel so he takes his headset and play a song.

After some times later he noticed that
Jungkook was graped the seat tightly and closed his eyes and he start to sweat.
Jungkook are you okay Tae asked nervously and he suddenly take a plastic bag . Jungkook start to through all he eaten. Taehyung hold Jungkook tightly because Jungkook lost his energy. Taehyung take a bottle of water and give to jungkook , he drink and he lay down on Tae's shoulder .

 Taehyung take a bottle of water and give to jungkook , he drink and he lay down on Tae's shoulder

Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach. They two don't know what kind of feeling for eachother but they like to spend time eachother.

 They two don't know what kind of feeling for eachother but they like to spend time eachother

After some time later they  sleep eachother with something special unknown  feeling .

Wohhh what a good sight I never saw him like this comfortable. They are so cute couple like God made for eachother. Namjoon start to say romantic words about taekook. Now their friends staring at the good sight.
They took a photo of taekook sleeping.

" guys I think they two have a feeling for eachother but why did they don't express their feelings" Jimin says.
"I think they don't know what kind of feeling now they have , but I'm sure soon they assept their true feelings " jhope said. So we can finally get a cute and hottest couples Chaey said and giggle.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ❤️❤️Happy valentine's Day ❤️❤️