~16~

I went with them and said nothing.
I saw Jeon sitting in the library.!

My attention quickly went to the top of the table, and I saw a lot of notebooks stacked

My attention quickly went to the top of the table, and I saw a lot of notebooks stacked. That's when
I realized that he had called me to work on something.
jeon called me and said "I want to complete all my notebooks by tomorrow you got it what I said."
I took all his books and he hasn't even started writing the book yet. Not only that, the name has not even been written in the book yet.
To buy new notes and give them to my hands and make them complete. My God!, I don't know what to do.
It's been five months since class started. So far he has not written a single note. I do not know how to finish writing in a day. If I do not write, he will punish me. I have no choice. jeon got up and handed me all his books. I looked at him with my puppy eyes and wondered if he was showing any kindness but he didn't notice. I was going to class with all the books. Suddenly Irene came and tried to stop me with her foot. Suddenly I was about to fall and all my books fell to the ground and I managed to escape without falling. I took all my books without saying anything to her. She and her friends looked at me and laughed jokingly. My friends ran over and helped me pick up my books and then took me away from her.
I do not know why she is doing all this to me. I have not done any harm to her.
I told my friends about the new punishment.
They told me they could help me write the book .
Later when I remembered about it I felt like I didn’t need it. Because if he finds out that they helped me write the book, my punishment will increase and he will punish them,
so I decided not to. I do not want to be punished just because I do. They said they could help me and that was enough for me. I'm so glad they said that. I know they like me a lot and I like them a lot. I'm proud to have them as my friends.

I saw jeon coming to class and I was still sitting in the seat next to him.But today they did not bother me. He was sitting in his seat and playing on the phone. I looked at him from time to time to see if he was looking at me.
But now when I looked at him I didn’t know I felt like I was falling for him
I stared at him without even realizing it and I could not take my eyes off his face, Suddenly he looked back at me and saw what I was looking at him.
I quickly took my eyes off  of him Suddenly my heart started beat faster and I felt like my hands were all cold. I do not know what it was. When his eyes met mine, I felt something special.
I escaped because the teacher came to class. Then I did not look back at him
I acted like I was paying close attention in class. But, what is the reality  I can't pay attention in class...

______________Time Skip____________

So in a way today's class got over,
I was relieved I took his books and went home. I thought I would not come to college tomorrow, If I do not come he will punish me more so I have to finish writing somehow.
"Kim Taehyung you can do it yeahh"
I said to my self.......