~38~

Jennie wakes up from her sweet sleep, then she noticed the most beautiful sight, her husband and son sleeping cutely hugging each other, she kissed both of their foreheads. Then she left them there to make some decisions food .

A few minutes later Kai wakes up, it's times him to go to the office so he wakes without making any noise, then he placed two pillows on Jungkook's left and right, he is still a baby for his parents. Then he kissed his forehead and went to the kitchen.

Jennie notices him, "honey I'm worried about kookie, look how tired he was, I can't still believe taebaby do such a thing like this, it's must be someone to destroy their relationship

Jennie notices him, "honey I'm worried about kookie, look how tired he was, I can't still believe taebaby do such a thing like this, it's must be someone to destroy their relationship. I'm tensed, who knows they will do such cruel things to them, I'm scared, she said and sobbing.

Kai hugged her, "hey don't worry they will alright soon, I think someone plays with them, we will find out soon, I won't allow anyone to hurt my two baby's and I'm sure Tae never do such a thing like this because he is my Lucas son,

"But I don't know why I felt something going to happen,"

"Hey sweetie don't cry, Lucas called me he said that Tae was going back to America today, and he will come here soon,"
( Lucas and Kai are childhood friends but Jungkook and Taehyung don't know about that, because they planned to surprise them when Lucas and Lisa came back to Korea )

Jungkook wakes up from his sleep when he noticed two pillows on his left and right side, he smiled, now he got the courage to fight against his problem, he has his parents who care him most, so why did he want someone who acted like care and love him and plays with his feelings, he tries to inspire himself and get up. He knows it's hard to forget him but he will do.

I'm ready to go to college, I want to show everyone it's nothing to me, I don't care about him, I went downstairs to eat anything then I saw my dad and mom, I wish I could get a partner like my mom, my life like them but now it's not possible to me, I hate relationship and love, in my life.

Oh, my baby is here, dad said and went to hug me." Are you going to college or somewhere."
Yeah dad I'm going to college, now I have one dream one goal, it's I want to make you two proud, I will study hard, I want to fulfil your dreams dad.
Kai impressed with his sudden change, "Kookie, what makes you happy do that, don't bother about anyone. I think everything will be fine soon."
I just hummed. then I saw my mom came to me and said " baby don't do anything without thinking, sometimes we will regret what we did that time we wish to go back to the past and change our faith but we can't. Don't believe anyone words without proper evidence, find out what happened there and do whatever you want" she hugged me and kissed my cheek, but suddenly I remember that yesterday I slapped Taehyung's cheeks.

Now I was on my way to college, I was deeply thinking about the incident, I decided to give a chance to Taehyung to what he wants to say, and I called to my friends to check if there was any CCTV camera,  my heart trying to say something to me, as someone trapped me, now I'm a doubt about it he can't do such a thing like this, I want to wait a few minutes then I can clarify that I said my self and enter my college, somehow I calmed myself by thinking positively but I heard some students babbling something, first I just ignored because it's usually that when I enter my college students drooling over me but then I heard what was They said, I clench my jaw.