~39~

****************❤️*****************

Thank you so much for your love and support, hope you all are doing well, stay safe and healthy, love you so much...

❤️My new edit hope you will like it ❤️

I'm sorry but now I'm going to break your heart a little but don't worry soon I will replace your hurt

****************❤️*****************

Taehyung left bogum there without giving him a chance to talk, so bogum quickly search for Jungkook. He regrets what he did to them he thought to tell them the reality/truth.

Bogum went everywhere for Jungkook but he can't meet him, then he remembered that jungkook have an official room in this college, he ran fast as he can, now he is Infront of the door. He opened it and saw Jungkook there, and he was doing something to his phone he entered the room, his mind full of occupied with the guilt and regret he can't control his tears anymore he burst out cried Infront of Jungkook.

When Jungkook saw him he went and punched his Face harshly without hear what he wants to say.

"Jungkook please hear me first I want to tell you..."

Jungkook beat him his life out of, blood dripped from his nose and lips,
Shut up and wait for me, when I will watch this video then we can talk and play.

Jungkook clicks the video to watch, he was observing every moment very carefully.

____________Flash back_____________

Taehyung's driver dropped him at the location where Jungkook told him to come, he bid goodbye to the driver and walk happily, his face was so shying like a precious stone, he looks like so happy that clearly noticeable on his face how happy he was. He is giggling thinking about something, but when he heard someone called him from behind he turned to look who was that. When he saw the person who called him his smile Faded,

"Taehyung" bogum called him, Taehyung just hummed.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry for everything, I know you saw me as your brother, but that time I can't saw you like that, I'm sorry for troubling you, I know I made a big mistake,  you know that how I hate Jeon and how he hates me
that time I and Jeon got a fight over you, I got mad that's why I did like that, I'm sorry for everything please forgive, I never do such thing like that Taehyung, please forgive me...

Taehyung is an angel so he already forgives him, Hyung it's ok don't worry I will forgive you, it's enough that you realised what you did is wrong so it's doesn't matter anymore, please don't cry okay, I still saw you like my brother so don't cry because of me.

"Thank you so much Taehyung, I thought you never forgive me, and I apologize what I did to you, I'm sorry again my little brother."