~17~

I got home quickly,
because my whole mind was to complete the notebooks and give them away tomorrow. My mind
was very upset at the thought of it.
The only thing on my mind right
now is a " Mission Notebook Complete".
I was ready to fight for my goal.
I can't go to college tomorrow if
jeon's notebooks are not complete.!

I went home first and quickly went and bathed & then ate and now I have no time at all, So I took
Jeon's books and went to my study room. I vowed that I would do my best to get my goal out. I started writing. first I wrote his name and subject . And then I started writing....

I was so tired of writing for three hours non-stop, but I had no choice.
I thought I could relax for a while.
I went to the freezer and picked up my favorite strawberry.
I started eating my strawberries
and I have never tasted anything like it before.

I started eating my strawberries and I have never tasted anything like it before

Then I started talking to my strawberries.
"Hey strawberry , Do you know how much I love you? When you are with me, all my tiredness will go away quickly. And I will be very energetic.
Then I forgot to tell you one thing.
Jeon is a wicked, you know?.......
He made me his servant by saying that I did not respect him.
Heyy berry, Why are you silent?......
Go and kick him! Don't worry, we can give him a gooooood job!
Now time is running out , so you go safely into my mouth.
Your safest place is in my
stomach. I rubbed my stomach and said you don't have to worry strawberry now you are safe...."

I have been writing for five hours now and I have finished writing three books

"Well done Tae , good job" I said to my self in proud.
Then I started writing the rest of my books. I'm been writing for a long time and now it's two o'clock in the morning. My eyes are closing , and sleep is in front of my eyes. Somehow I managed to hold on to my sleep.
I lay down after a long battle with the book. I couldn't remember anything to go to bed so I lay down on my study table. I just looked at the time and now it was 5am. There are only three hours left to get up to go to college. Then I did not remember anything about it. My mind was cleansed and all thoughts were erased from my mind. Then I lay down.

       ________After 3 hours_______

Suddenly my phone alarm rang and I awoke from my slumber.
I set my alarm for 15 minutes and went back to bed. But those 15 minutes passed quickly.
I struggled and opened my eyes. I'm very tired but I want to go to college!...