~3~

"How can you do this?"

"That's none of your business, And are you blind? You didn't see what I did to her or do you want me to repeat that to you" Jungkook said he got so mad, no one on the campus ever dared to shout at him, even if they are scared to look straight into his face but this pretty faced boy was shouting at him for no reason. Jungkook called chae with his usual Poker Face.

"Hey, lady come here. "

"Me... aww OMG Jeon called me to come to his side," she said with a faint smile, to say she forgot what he did to her a few minutes before, when her crush no her love called her, she directly drift to her imaginary world.
"Heyy Jeon," she said with a shy smile while blushing Hard.
"Do You have any problem with
this?" Jungkook asked her while raising his right eyebrow.

"No...Nooo, Jeon, I'm totally fine" she said while blinking her eyes to look cute in front of her crush.

"That's good Everything is cleared right, so I am going and don't come near to me again saying this kind of shit, if you don't want to get hurt stay away from me, I think you understand what I mean," he said and glared at her and left there as a Mafia boss left after giving a death warning to his rival.

Taehyung can't understand why it happened, why everyone is so afraid of that Jeon He never thought this is going to happen, he got so bad for that girl and just want to help her. Whatever she is doing now is just because of the word love, he can't blame her cause she is blindly loving that boy.

He turned and asked chae with concern." Hey, are you okay? Why aren't you mad at him, he pushed you and insult you in Infront of the whole college, and everyone made fun of you just because of him, why did you become silent Why don't you shout back at him?" All his words stopped by seeing her reaction. She gave a dreamy smile to him which made him more frightened.

"I love him so much to get mad at him he is handsome how can I shout back at that handsome face, I know he will never love me as I do, but it doesn't matter to me, I like him that's it," she said confidently while looking at the way his love gone.

Taehyung thought about that frowning a little more with a done expression.
"Sure, that boy is handsome but he is a brat. He behaves like he owns everything". Suddenly someone came and stood middle of them with an irritated expression.

"chae how many times have I told you to don't do like this? Why don't you understand that he doesn't have any feelings for you, he is just pushing you away from him and even warned you

"chae how many times have I told you to don't do like this? Why don't you understand that he doesn't have any feelings for you, he is just pushing you away from him and even warned you. it's your last warning, stop following him, it's not good at all, You understand. And look at this guy he helped you but what he gets back that brat insulated him too. You should stop this here that's good for your future, you know well who he was, so Stop it or if I saw you like this again I'm damn sure I will tell this dad and mom they will transfer you from here, are you going to continue to act like this or are you going to stop this here? you understand what I mean???" The boy who was in the middle of them was scolding her, "maybe he is someone close to her," Taehyung thought while standing there.

"Ahh!"

"Excuse me I'm sorry for interpreting you, mmh can you please tell me where is the principal's office I'm a new student here," Taehyung said nervously while biting his lips.

"Oh I'm sorry, and Sure I'll lead you, by the way, I am park Jimin and this is my twin sister park Chae young. And this is my best friends" that short looked cute boy said while introducing his best friends.
"Hey, I'm Kim seok-jin worldwide handsome," Jin said and winked at him playfully "I am Jung hoseok You can call me jhope or hobi whatever you like because I'm your hope you are my hope I'm jhope," he said spreading his sunshine smile.

Taehyung was so happy to find them he felt so comfortable with them.
"Nice to meet you all," he said and gave them his unique boxy smile.

"Then can we go to the principal's office," Jimin asked

"Thank you so much for your help"

"Don't mention" Jimin said with a smile.

"Taehyung, actually where are you from? Are you late admission?" Jimin asked he was so curious though.

"I'm from USA. I came to South Korea for my future studies. I really like this college. Because it is the same college My parents studied in so I want to study here. This college is the destination where my dad met my mom, like love at first sight and their endless love started to flourish. that's why I'm so excited to study at the same college," Taehyung said and giggled
"Ooo that means you came here to find your love......." Jin said teasingly.
"N..no I didn't mean that I just want to enjoy my life with you guys that's it nothing more," Taehyung said with a shy.
"Yeah we got it", jhope said
"Don't tease me" Taehyung said and winning like a baby. He didn't feel awkward with them showing his true self he is comfortable like they were friends for a long time.

 He didn't feel awkward with them showing his true self he is comfortable like they were friends for a long time

"Ohh well! Let's go now or you will be late" Jin said and they all walked in that direction.

"Taehyung this is the principal's office You can go now. We will wait for you outside" jimin said while showing a thumb up.

"Thanks for helping, it means a lot to me, " Taehyung said bowing at them.
"Oh common we can be friends Taehyung.. don't need this kind of formalities between us"

"We will be"