~26~

Next day , The teacher came to class.
Today's class is attended by all students, because Yesterday the teacher had told everyone to attend class compulsorily, she said she had something important to say so everyone should attend. , Teacher know that Three lazy students namjoon yooongi and Jeon will not attend college anyway, so she decided to call their parents and told them she said it was mandatory for their children to attend class. So they too came to attend today's class.

"Good morning dear students I want talk you something important.
Tomorrow your first year project work was going to start. I have divided you all into two pair teams. I have put the names on the notice board, and you can check it. If you want to get good marks in the first year, you have to do this project well.
Jeon , namjoon and yoongi I will give you both a intelligent students to help your project work. And I wish you will work good by their help.

All students going to check their partners jimin, Jin and jhope are very happy because they got their crush as their partners. Taehyung came and check he was amused to saw his partner name, is no one other than Jeon Jungkook.

Yoongi and namjoon said this is the first time that teacher took a correct decision.

Jeon doesn't check the notice board because he was very irritating to think about that if he will get his annoying stupid fan's he can't do good project he wish he will get his best friend. But really he will get the best partner in his project and life.

Teacher announced "so students I wish you will work good and gain good mark to your first year. And one thing I will give you two days to complete your project. when your project is complete and submitted after two days the next day is our College tour" Teacher said and all students are excitedly Screaming.
"I forgot to tell you one thing we are Going by bus and Whenever now you get a partner they will be the seat sharing partner on your bus and room mate . So students go to your partner side and discuss about your project ." Teacher said and left the class.
Taehyung got worried about what teacher said to them. He nervously bite his lips and looked at Jeon, he saw Jeon look like he is worried.

Jeon thought oh WTF ! I never expected this how I share a room with someone oh Noo I can't. And We are going to bus . I can't go this trip, i talk about this to my parents , they never leave me to the tour ! because we traveled to a bus. They know I can't go to a trip by bus so I decided to skip this trip.
I saw all students going to went their partners. I looked at the window with a worried and irritation. I heard a soft voice called me I wish to hear that voice it was my Tae. I suddenly turned my face to him , I saw he was standing
With a nervous . I asked queriesly "are you my partner?"
" yes" Taehyung replayed
I am so glad , if any other people are my partner
I decided to skip this tour because I'm irritating to think about that if I will get my annoying stupid fan's i can't do good project and never I can't go to the tour.
Taehyung was shocked to hear what he said to him.
I wish we will success our project
So you will come to my home tomorrow, and we will start to work our project. With big eyes tae looked at him and asked nervously "T...To your... Home?"
Jeon rolled his eyes. Yes you will come
To my home.
"He really wanted to get a good grade for this project and so he forced me to come his house" Taehyung thought.

Tae pov

With wide eyes, I stood in front of the big house where Jeon apparently lived, again and again I looked at the little piece of paper with the address on, checking again , I was really right or not but I was no mistaken. My heart was beating widely against my chest. I just wanted to go back to my home, but if I didn't Go to his house
I do not know what he is going to do so I slowly started to press the bell and bite my lower lip. And I know he is not that much bad guy.

I saw my favourite Idol standing beside me with a wide smile and welcomed me in to their home. It's Jeon mom Jennie kaihyung.
"Hey are you Tae ?"
She asked me I nodded a little bit I relaxed to my nervous , I don't know why I felt like that , I felt her presence like my mom with me .
She hugged me and said " kookie told me that you came here with your project work . I know my kookie is very laizy Can you please help him to get a good mark ?"
Sure Aunty. oh sorry Mrs Jeon I was unknowingly called you aunty I'm sorry for that. I apologize her.
" Don't be sad baby you can call me Maa like how Jeon call me that " Jennie said.
My eyes filled with tears I missed my mom and dad and Jeon's mom said to me call her Maa I lost my tears, she hugged me tightly and asked me " Tae baby Why are you crying " that time I completely lost my self and I cringed hardly because she called me "Tae baby" like my mom called me. I answered her sobbingly " I.. I .. miss my... Parents.. they... are...not... here they... are.. in America. And you called me Tae baby like my mom.... called me and you hugged.... me I felt my mom hugged me."
"Hey baby don't worry your my son too You can call me Maa and if any time you can come here okay so wippe your tears."
I hugged her once again thank you Maa. Suddenly I heard a voice "
"Now someone has forgotten me and no one wants me" Jeon said with
pouting lips.

 Suddenly I heard a voice " "Now someone has forgotten me and no one wants me" Jeon said with pouting lips

"Tae did you saw someone here with jealousy." Jennie said.
Tae smiled to hear that and thought how cute he look in pouty lips.
"Come here my little adorable bunny" Jennie called her son and hugged both Tae and kookie." Now you too happy."
They too nooded like five years old baby's.

Jennie don't know why he felt Taehyung like his son , she have a affection to him