~10~

Taehyung was sitting inside his classroom, and lost in thoughts, because his parents went to America. He was so sad, but suddenly
jungkook told... 'Kim Taehyung',
your hairstyle is not good . I don't like your hair color too.
Let me change it for you,

but Taehyung didn't listen to him and just looked outside of the window.

After some time Taehyung felt something wet on his hair, and he got very mad and shouted at jungkook, because Jungkook got watercolor and mixed it with all the colors and painted taehyung's hair

After some time Taehyung felt something wet on his hair, and he got very mad and shouted at jungkook, because Jungkook got watercolor and mixed it with all the colors and painted taehyung's hair. Wow, now you are looking cute.....

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING , STOP IT!"
Taehyung shouted loudly!
All students and teacher looking at him in shocked.
Teacher shouted " get out the class"
Taehyung quickly get out of the class, he don't want to explain anything ,
so he went out and cleaned his colour full hair.

Jeon smirked at his victory

"Hy Jeon why are you smirking,
You too get out.." teacher said with serious tone.
jeon want go out of the class, to annoy him more, so he didn't shout to the teacher,

Jeon pov

Good bye..... guys , I'm going to annoy him more and more... I said. Now I'm so excited to annoying him

i saw he is standing at the stairs.
i looked at his face his eyes are filled with tears,
'Please don't tell me that you don't like the hair color. I am a professional hairstylist, you should like it. It suits you very well.'

And most importantly, "how dare you , talk to me like that, At the Principal Office

And most importantly, "how dare you , talk to me like that, At the Principal Office.You should respect me and obey me, you have to do whatever I say, because I am the don of this college !
I really didn't like how you talk to me You really don't know how to respect me. You know who I am right, then respect me Got it, you little Bean"....

Taehyung got mad , he raised his hand , "shut up your bloody mouth,
i don't care about 'who you are, and i never respect you , first you should study how to respect others and then teach me , you understand idiot "!
his tears dropped in the floor.

"Jeon jungook I D O N T L I K E Y...O...'
Suddenly my eyes blurred . my eyes full of darkness came , i can't see anything , I felt like everything is gone blank. 
i can't complete my words . I fell on the floor with dizzy feeling , my eyes are closed . suddenly two strong arms around my waist , i feel safe in that arms . i tightly hold that hands, i don't know why i feel safe." Taehyung thought.

suddenly i panicked, i don't know what to do! he going to fell on the floor, it's killing my heart . my arms automatically hold his waist, he tightly hold my hands.
i forgot myself, he is so cute , long eyelashes, soft cheeks, and strawberry lips, i looked his lips deeply, i want to taste that strawberry lip's, i want to kiss him now, but No.
i only kiss my parents ,
i don't want to waste my first kiss.
tae , taeee wake up please, i carrying him bridal style, and tightly closed him in my arms. and i run to the nurse room.

i dropped him in the bed very caring. the nurse come and check him.
i saw, he tightly holding my hands. nurse said to me "don't worry he is okay"
five minutes later he wake.!
i fall in love with him, i want to make him mine, but i don't know how!
I softly rubbed his hands.

now i want to go away from him.
i slowly removed his hands , but he strongly holded,
i said to the nurce
"care him well , i want to go now"

i slowly removed his hands , but he strongly holded,i said to the nurce "care him well , i want to go now"

Suddenly I heard a song

"I could make it better
I could hold you tighter
On the long road
Oo-h you're the light"
💜

"Not invited
Not welcomed
But there was one person
That understood me"