~ 1~

Taehyung usually likes to wake up early and be on time for everything.
but today he is in deep sleep.
why...?
because he returned from America yesterday. He wants to stay in Korea and continue his future studies here, it's a dream for him to study at the same college as his parents. He was so excited and at the same time sad too cause this is the first time he was going to leave his parents, They need to go back to America. He felt so tired he doesn't know why maybe it was because of last night's travel or maybe thinking about living without his parents, his thoughts made him even forget to wake up on time.

 He felt so tired he doesn't know why maybe it was because of last night's travel or maybe thinking about living without his parents, his thoughts made him even forget to wake up on time

Lisa, his mother called him twice but no reply so she thought to enter her son's room. A small smile formed on her lips after seeing her angel sleeping peacefully with a little pout on his lips. She cooed looking at the cute sight, Anyone who sees him will also think he is an angel. His long eyelashes and strawberry lips, under Little sunshine entering from the window make him look like an angel. The cool breeze made his hair fall a little into his face. She looked at him with a proud adoring smile while thinking she was the artist of this great artwork, maybe a little bit of art created by her husband too, she can't make it alone though...

"Aw, my baby is so cute I didn't want to disturb my little angel's sleep, but he will be late for his first day of college so I need to wake up him," Lisa thought and came near to him with a wide smile.

"My baby bear is really cute, but now I need to wake up my little angel, by the way, today is his first day in college, his new chapter is going to begin," she said And got into her mom role and shake him "tae wake up baby, today is your first day...

"My baby bear is really cute, but now I need to wake up my little angel, by the way, today is his first day in college, his new chapter is going to begin," she said And got into her mom role and shake him "tae wake up baby, today is your first day at college, don't waste time....wake up, wake up....." But the sleeping beauty is too lazy to wake up today so he tried to cover himself with a blanket while whispering "moomiii please five minutes" Lisa rolled her eyes "no, you are already late, Get up now, Taeeeeee Bear wake up"

"Mooomiii please five minutes," Tae said and curled into the bed again.

"No, You're already late Come get up."

"Ahhhhh No mom please five minutes., Please please please five minutes" he said and start whining like a baby even though he was already one.
"Tae, I will call your dad now, he has to wake up you, cause you are so lazy like your father. Like father likes son OMG same how can this even be possible? You only got my beauty but you didn't get my character why god you didn't give him my behaviour, " she said dramatically and rolled her eyes

"Lucasiii .....  Come here! Look at your lazy son, He didn't wake up. Time is going, He is so late" now she gets angry Like an angry bird
"LUCASSiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii " she yelled her breath out

"Yes, honey! Why are you rapping like this in this early morning," Lucas asked his angry bird while running to his son's room, he is breathing heavily because of running through the hallway like a jet. "How many times do I have to call you? why don't you answer me quickly? don't test my patience. Go and wake up your son NOW YOU UNDERSTAND!" She said and left there giving the waking up duty to her hubby.

"OMG, my wifeee is sooo angry.
God, please save my life.........
it's going to end soon with her long beautiful yet Devils hands....." Lucas said and wiped his invisible tears that flowed into his imagination and sat beside his sleeping baby.

"Taetae dad's Lil Bear get up, Aww" Lucas cooed at his cute baby and kissed his forehead

"Get up taetae, Tae your mom going to punish me and you. If you love your cute and sweet dad Then wake up now. baby, I don't want to die so soon. Please God help me to wake my lazy son! Taetaeeeeeee....."

"Ahh, mmmh Good morning LUCASSiii... Taehyung said with a yawning

"Thank god! finally done you awake. And first of all, I'm not your friend I'm your dad so call me dad, don't call me by my name, do you want me getting scolded by your angry mom ugh?"
Tae just smiled at his dad and pinched his cheeks, "you are my sweet and handsome dad, you know my friends have a crush on you-"
"Really, I know that, " Lucas said and dramatically flipped his hair a little with a fake proud smirk.
"But dad I told to them don't dare to flirt with my dad-"
"Why?-"

"Don't you know what will happen to you when mom knows that"

"Hehe" Lucas nervously laughed

" I told them if they do that then my hot and sexy mom will rip them," Tae said proudly.
"Damn true bub she will kill them and me too," Lucas said and gulped thinking about that," oh my god I forgot why I'm even here now, oh yeah to tell you, you are already late so baby go and fresh up or your mom has gone rip us now"

"Five minutes I will be there after the bath," Tae said and walked to the bathroom
10 minutes later he comes downstairs. "mom.. mommy...momma where are youuuu," he walked towards the kitchen while singing his mama's song
"I am awake, I'm so hungry mom taetae wants food..." he said cutely to melt his mom, he saw his mom making his favourite food there.

"Finally you are awake Come let's eat baby, I don't want you to be late on your first day, so baby come...." Lisa said and placed the food on the table."
"My mama is the World's best mommy ever." He said and clapped his hands.

"Whatever stop your cheesy words, I already melt when I saw you so don't need to act anymore to melt my angry," she said while ruffling his hair,
_

"Uw baby time is too late, now you can go to your new college All the best baby and make the best impression on yourself"

"Thanks, mom"
After breakfast Tae was ready to go to college, " By mommy by Daddy see you later," he said and waved his hands
"Baby  where is our kiss, don't dare to forget that," they two said and pouted like Tae always did,
"Love you mommy chuu love you daddy chuu" he kissed both of them and said "Now my turn gives me my kisses," he said and showed his chubby little cute cheeks to them,
" mmchuuu...." They kissed his both chubby cheeks,
"By taetae see you later and don't forget to find my future son-in-law, I'm waiting for him.." Lucas yelled and Taehyung just glared at him and left there... With a blushing face.