Prologue

Two realms..separated. The first realm, the light realm. This realms held the kingdoms of Positively and Creation. The other realm, Dark realm held the kingdoms Negativity and Destruction. They have been in war for years. And when they finally agreed to stop fighting, they hated each other. But what if there was a way to change that?

Error sat near the barrier. His parents always told him to never go near it. But of course, he didn't listen. He always sat near it reading books, sometimes he would write, but his parents always told him to never use black ink. He was only 8 so he never understood why. Until...

"Are you exited?" Ink's father had asked him. "Yesss!!" Ink shouted. Today Ink was finally going to be able to learn how to teleport. Anyone from the creation kingdom could teleport using ink, pretty much wherever ink was poured onto the ground they could teleport to. You would jump into the puddle of ink, and inside there would be places where ink was splattered on the ground, it would look like a mirror dimension. 

Ink's father splattered ink on the floor. Ink, jumping up and down of how exited he was, when his father finished without saying any word, Ink jumped in the puddle. He landed flat on the ground, he quickly got up. When he looked around, there were soo many options on where he could choose. He was soo exited he couldn't decide which one to pick. 

He started looking around. "Woahh, this looks awesome". After walking around a few minutes, he noticed something, they all had something in common. 'They're all inside a house' he thought. "Boringggggg" He screamed on top of lungs. "What's the point, I thought I could explore outside the barr-" He stopped his sentence when he saw a boy reading at the barrier. 

Ink smiled and walked threw that 'portal'? (idk how to describe that) Error was looking down at his book, not really reading it just staring at it. He looked at the floor, and he freaked out.  He quickly got up, "My dad is going to kill me!! Wait maybe I can- woAhh AH" Error fell to the ground, someone was in front of him, he was covered in ink..Error's face was surprised and scared at the same time. 

"W-W-Who are you??" Error asked, he was literally freaking out. Ink starred at him, "Oh hi! I'm Ink!" He said exited. Ink had never seen this place, or anyone that looked like Error. "Uhhh, a-a-are y-you from the c-c-creation kingdom??" Error was SURE that his father had told him that people from the creation kingdom, could travel through ink. 

"Oh yeah! I am, what's your name" Error was aware that ink was in the wrong place, Ink on the other hand seemed like he had no clue he was in the destruction kingdom. "I-" Error looked away from Ink, "I'm Error, and your in the wrong place" Ink looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"  "What I mean is...your..hey what are you doing" Error looked where Ink was now at, Ink was looking threw Error's stuff. 

"WoAH, you have nice writing, what are you writing about?"  Error sprinted towards Ink, and grabbed the papers he was holding. "Hey! Ever heard of privacy?!" "Nope!" Ink picked up Errors books, and read the tittles. "How come your learning about us?" "Because your  not in the creation kingdom!" Error was now beyond annoyed. 

"What do you mean?" Ink looked confused. "Ugh, Your in the destruction kingdom. How the heck did you think this was the creation kingdom?" "Heh, well I never really been outside." 

"What?"   'Hes never been outside??' Error thought. 'How is that possible?' Error looked at the ground... "What do you mean you've never been outside?"   "oh that's simple, my dad never really let me leave the castle, or my sister... Says it's too dangerous."  "Dangerous? Oh please it's only dangerous if you leave your territory, but..some people can be dangerous." "Do you think.. he'll ever let me leave the castle" Ink was sitting down, Error walked towards him and sat next to him.

Error sighted, "well maybe you can...sneak out or something?" "But where?" Ink was desperate. He didn't want to be trapped his whole life. "Maybe here, I can keep a secret!" Error smiled to Ink. He never really got along with anyone, but for some reason Ink...was easy to talk to. "Really?" "Yeah of course! I wouldn't mind spilling Ink over  the grass.  They smiled at each other for a few seconds. "thanks" Ink said happy.