EXTRA. Salas's POV

It was already more than two months and two weeks ago, the last time he saw her. He met her at the opening ceremony and, for the first time in his life, fell in love. He felt like it was a joke, he was already a hundred years old werewolf and he fell in love with a twenty two years old pup and was now missing her like crazy. Whenever he would close his eyes, her smile and her blushing face would appear in his mind. Would everyone laugh at him if they knew?

"Let's go see her! Come on it has been a long time already. Make an excuse or something. It is our Academy, there must be something for us to do there!" Sky, his wolf, urged him for the hundredth time, but he already knew there was no viable reason.

Unfortunately in this case, the management of the Academy had been handled by him too well and things ran so smoothly by themselves that, other than the annual inspection, there was no need for his presence.

"We cannot go to the Academy. I already told you we have no reason to go there." He explained to his wolf, for the nth time.

"Even if we do not have a reason, we can still go! Don't tell me I am the only one who wants to see her?!" Sky insisted again, with a persistence that was truly uncharacteristic for the alpha wolf.

"No matter what you say we cannot go!" Salas denied firmly, trying to end the conversation once and for all. If he could call it a conversation, it felt more like the wolf was threatening him. And as to how he could do it, considering they both shared the same body, and thus could also harm himself in the process, well even though someone might think it could be practically impossible, it was in fact quite easy...

"If we do not go, I will howl until you go. I will not let you work. Every time you close your eyes you think of her as well. So why don't you want to go?" Sky asked again this time growling.

"Sky, I admit I like Celia, alright I love her. How it is possible to love someone after only meeting her twice I have no clue, but I do not understand you. I have asked you if you felt like she was our mate and you said you do not recognize her. I like her human side, but what about her wolf?" He sighed and rubbed his temple as he spoke inside his mind.

"I have no clue about her wolf, indeed I do not feel she is my mate, but still her human side... I do not know how to explain it, it is like she is half a mate or something like that." Sky mumbled confused, he tried to phrase as best he could his feelings, but he himself did not understand why he felt attracted to her human side, but not to her wolf.

Salas did not question Sky's affirmation at all. The wolf's words although strange and unusual if someone else other than him would hear it, to Salas they made sense in a way. That was how he felt about her as well, like half a mate, but would such a thing be possible?

He shrugged his thoughts, he had thought about his feelings many times in the past two months and a half without any conclusion. He also did not know who to ask without sounding weird or raising suspicions from the Council.

"Knock knock!"

"Come in!" He ordered shortly, looking again at the documents he was trying to read before with no luck.

"Your majesty, I have been informed that the students entered the forest for their exercise!" The assistant who had just entered the office informed Salas.

"Very well keep an eye on them. Make sure everyone is well protected!" Salas ordered not even looking to the young man who confirmed his orders and left again shortly after.

This entire time he continued looking at his documents, or at least tried to. Sky had really begun howling inside his mind, like he had said he would. The wolf was a really determined being, he sighed inaudibly.