Chapter 4

"What is in this?" James muttered, playing with her food. To be honest, no one had any idea what was in our school cafeteria food. Which is why no one ever got it. Well, aside from Crash and Burn.

"Dude." Jay laughed. We had deliberately allowed the boys to take the mystery meat in order to see their reactions. It was pretty funny, but if Natasha had been there she would have brutally murdered it. Danny raised an eyebrow at Jay and I as we both tried our heardest not to laugh.

"Jacob, are you in the mood for tacos or noodles?" I smiled at Jay. In response he tilted his head ever so slightly, ignoring the looks we got and beamed at me.

"I'm definitley feeling tacos."

"Are you telling me you forced us to eat this slop when there's better options?" Harry asked, pushing his tray away from him. As though right on cue, the cafeteria lady, Agnes, walked by.

"How's the food boys?" She asked, her thick foreign accent coming through. No on knew where she was from.

Personally, I couldn't have planned her appearance. Fate had a twisted sense of humour, and I liked it. The boys looks of disgusted instantly flipped into sickeningly sweet boy-bandy ' I love all my fans despite the fact that they're mentally unstable' smiles. Jay and I both struggled to contain our laughter.

"It's really nice." Danny smiled, shoving a fork full of slop in his mouth. He struggled to digest, then the smile was back. Agnes looked pleased with herself and smiled.

After she left, Danny began gagging, causing the entire table to laugh.

"You guys are so stupid, how did you not notice the stalls outside when you were making your way here?" I laughed. It was fun messing with them, since they had technically invited themselves to our table.

"You have um- fans?" Jay nodded his head in the direction of a small groups of girls who looked like they were about to burst with excitement.

"I smell fangirls." Crash and Burn looked at me like I was crazy, but they didn't realise hw deep my phobia ran. I had to leave otherwise I would have said a lot of mean words to a lot of little girls. I quickly stood up and as I began to walk away, my arm was grabbed.

"You're Anna!" A twelvie smiled. Well, she was probably thirteen or fourteen but still.

"Anna-belle." I corrected, rolling my eyes. I don't know why but I really hated it when people shortened named, especially mine.

The only name I could allow to be shorted was Jacob. He was either Jay or JJ, but anyone else was not acceptable.

"Annabelle," she corrected herself, "how do you know the boys?" She asked sweetly. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at her.

"What are you? TMZ?" I asked, causing her to immediately blush. She then began to shake her head.

"No, no- I.. uh. I just thought- they um. I  just wanted to know cause youu were sitting with them and I- sorry?" The poor little girl stuttered. Her apology came out more like a question. Classic example of why I didn't talk to fangirls.

"Listen, I don't know them and they don't know me. I was just dealt an unfortunate hand and they've been clinging onto my friends and I like plankton on a whale. They're not my friends. Hell, I don't even like their music, so I'd appreciate it if you and your fan-cult would leave me alone. Feel free to tweet that." I smiled bitterly at her, walking away.

"Dang girl." I heard from behind me. Jay followed me out, laughing at how I had reacted. We looked back to see the group around the boys expanding.