Chapter 5

You know how people talk about their 15 minutes of fame? Yeah, it's not as great as it sounds, especially when you're "The crazy girl who tried to kill Crash and Burn's lead singer."

Apparently paparazzi actually to follow these irrelevant nobody's and there's nothing greater than finding some psycho attempting to kill one of them. Especially Kyle Fletcher.

I had made it to E! news and coincidentally TMZ. Everybody was going mental over the video. If I wasn't the one in the video, I would have found it hilarious. My only saving grace was James and his Twitter. There were alrady memes of me and fake twitter accounts.

I logged on to my twitter to see what James had said.

@CrashandJames: Don't worry! No one was trying to 'kill' Kyle! That girl is a friend from school XD

I laughed a little. I had infact being trying to kill Kyle but it was nice of James to lie from me. I continued scrolling through Twitter, noticing all the other boy's accounts. They had all tweeted about the video.

@CrashandDanny: If anyone was to kill Kyle, it'd be me 😰

@CrashandHarry: 2 all the fans who think shes crazy, AC is a cool gurl n the video was gr8

Harry was obviously illiterate. I replied to his tweet, not that he would see it, but I had to correct his grammar.

@AnnabelleCutHer: @CrashandHarry your spelling pains me and don't call me AC

I liked my twitter name. I felt it reflected my personality.

The only positive I could find in the entire thing was the it was a teacher only day, so I didn't have to face Crash and Burn. I could still see the smirk on Kyle's face.

I logged off Twitter, threw my phone somewhere on my bed and went over to my desk. I needed to re-watch Pushing Daisies in order to calm myself down.

Why had they cancelled the best shows?

The next three hours were spent watching my show and ignoring the constant buzzing coming from my phone. After a while though, I had to check what was going on.

As soon as I picked it up, I started recieving a call. From, you guessed it, Natasha.

"ANNABELLE!" She yelled down the phone as soon as I picked it up. I knew exactly why she was calling. She was going to say 'You're famous' or 'You''re on TMZ' maybe even 'My best friend is the girl who tried to kill Kyle Fletcher!'

"Yes Natash-"

"My best friend is the girl who tried to kill Kyle Fletcher! Oh my gosh, you're on TMZ. Annabelle! You're famous!" She squealed.

Three out of three. I wasn't expecting that.

"It's hilarious isn't it." I said, monotone. I was not impressed with the entire situation. I strongly detested the band, yet I was now associated with them.

"Do you know how many fangirls would die to be in your position right now?" She asked. I shuddered at the mention of fangirls.

"They can take my place any day." I spat. I wasn't in the mood to talk about Crash and Burn. "Listen, I gotta go." I lied.

"Oh, okay." She said in a knowing tone. My best friend understood when I didn't feel like talking to her and she gave me my space.

"Bye." I said.

"Later."

~~~~~

"Jay! I swear if you keep laughing at me I'll tell everyone at school what you did when you were five!" I threatened. Jay and I had decided to go out for some fro-yo and he had made fun of me the entire time. We were waiting in line to order.