Chapter 25(Pain)

Author's Note:
This will be just a short update

Cyrus POV

I can see her tears running down her cheeks.

I simply smile, thank you for choosing me iyana and now it's time for me to do the rest.

" Do you Steven Cyrus Demion take Iyana Xyra Vienera to be your lawfully wedded wife? " the question I'm waiting to ask me.

I looked at iyana.

I love you and thank you for making me feel important every single day I was with you.

Author's POV

"Do you Steven Cyrus Demion take Iyana Xyra Vienera to be your lawfully wedded wife? " nakangiting tumingin ang binata sa dalaga at dahan dahang inangat ang mukha nito at nakangiting nakipagtitigan sa dalaga.

"I-i c-cant" kasabay ng mga katagang iyon ay ang pagdaloy ng luha sa mga mata ng binata na siya namang ikinabigla ng dalaga .

Ganon din ang pagkabigla ng mga dumalo dahil ang inaakala nilang masayang kasal ay mauuwi pala sa ganitong kalungkot na eksena.

" It's now the time for me to do the rest iyana, thank you for choosing me. Thank you for the love you share with me, thank you for making me feel special and thank you for choosing my happiness over yours"

"B-bakit? " naguguluhang tanong ng dalaga

Nilabas ng lalaki ang librong sabay nilang binabasang dalawa.

" Sorry if hindi na kita nahintay na basahin to. This book witness how hard I try to be selfish for myself" naluluhang saad nito

"I want to loved and the one who gave that unconditional love to me was you, iyana. I read the last chapters of this this book and even how beautiful the chapters of it at the end of this book is just like us, ended up to be destined apart " naluluhang sagot nito at tipid na ngumiti sa dalaga

" I love you and I really do but I'm not selfish iyana. Selfishness is not love but greed and obsession, I love you but being tied to me doesn't mean I'm going to be happy because I know that there's someone you can't ever let go in your heart and I know that it's not me whom can make you happy for the rest of your life" naluluhang sagot nito kasabay ng patuloy na pagdaloy ng luha ng dalaga sa kanyang mga mata

" Nung nakaraang agabi dinala kita sa lugar na importante sakin , iyon ang lugar kung saan ko nahanap at pinakawalan ang dating babaeng mahal ko, my love for you is far different from her that's why letting you go isn't easy for me " naluluhang saad nito

"That place means so much to me , that place is the one that witness my sadness and heartaches over these past years until I met you and showing you that special place means that I'm letting you go, iyana." umiiyak na saad nito habang hawak ang mga kamay ng babaeng mahal niya.

"C-Cyrus " naluluhang sambit ng dalaga

Nakangiting tiningnan siya ng binata at pinunasan ang mga luha sa mga mata niya.

"And for the last time, I want to say I love you and I will never ever regret loving you, I can't fight my love for you but please fight for the person that can bring back the smile I want you to wear forever, I'm now letting you go Iyana. Be happy with the person you truly love" nakangiting saad nito kasabay ng pagbitaw nito sa mga kamay ng dalaga at tuluyan nilisan ang lugar na nagsilbing lugar kung saan binitawan niya ang kamay ng taong binigyan siya ng halaga higit kanino man.

Kasabay ng pag agos ng luha ng binata ay siya namang pagbuhos ng malakas na ulan na tila ba dinadamayan siya nito sa pighating nararamdaman niya.

Cyrus POV

I don't want to accept the fact that we can't be together but I can't bear to see you in pain in my arms forever.

I'm now letting you go, my ever treasured girl.

Please be happy

With him.