ethereal

"You're lost to me."

[disclaimer] 

Story takes place during Marvels "Avengers". There might be other books featuring the other movies.

I do not own any of the character's inside this book beside a few obvious ones that you should be able to pluck out. Any other characters belong solely to marvel.

Also, throughout the entirety of the story, the main character's pronouns are going to change from he/him to they/them in some chapters, so as a result to that, Takeshi's just going to use he/they pronouns from here on out because I'm to lazy to fix up the drafts I've already written. I'm not quite sure how they work, but I'll figure it out.

oh, steal my original alien species and I end you.

[warnings]

Story may contain triggering scenes, including sexual harassment, violence, etc. Please do not read if these topics make you uncomfortable. This story also contains things that might go against some people's religions, if that wasn't already obvious, but it is only like this to go along with the plot-ish and the main character's species. Though, if that still makes you unsatisfied, please feel free to leave and never look back.

In which a super-powered alien demon wanders earth, slipping through the finger tips of greedy humans and kissing the certain toes of a certain evil organization.

"Hope you're at least a little excited, darling."