chapter 6 - icy rains

[chapter 6 - icy rains]

[trigger warning - violence and blood(?) and stuff]

Takeshi didn't; ever feel frightened. In fact, he hardly felt anything other than the constant burning rage inside his chest.

The first time Takeshi felt real fright was when the first trespasser wandered onto his claimed planet; Earth. Being crowryki meant that they had to claim their own planet to feast upon the lost souls making their residence there, more specifically, dying planets. Planets that were on the brink of collapse, not necessarily literally, with an air of depression in the atmosphere, were hotspots for starving crowryki. Earth was perfect.

It was only about Takeshi's second year on the planet when he first encountered them. He knew of their existence as soon as they made contact with the earth's atmosphere, his natural connection with the planet breaking and hissing in contemplation at the new potential occupant.

They were gorgeous, like all crowryki, with long gentle cinnamon hair that curled into the small of their feminine back and thin, lengthy legs walked with the grace of a cat. They had a female persona, dressed in a casual dark grey sweater dress, that pushed gently out against the two fake lumps of fat upon their chest, and black tights that hugged their physique with shining black boots rising up to their knees. A white wool scarf wrapped easily around their neck contrasted against their tanned, freckled skin and the bangs of their crimson hair and hung around the same length as the longest strands down their back.

Though, despite the crowrkyi's beauty, they slid easily into the hoarded crowds of an unnamed bustling city, not naturally without a few curious glances of course. Even in their casual walk, and even the gentle smile on their face as they locked eyes with a few mortals, Takeshi could tell they knew of his existence. The way their nose scrunched up almost unnoticeably in the breeze, catching his strawberry scent in just the gentlest gust, and the way their hazel eyes flicked across each mortal's face as they past them.

This crowryki was older than Takeshi, by about a few hundred thousand years, but they were no more experienced then him in their conquests. But they were naturally stronger, faster, and more intelligent.

They walked knowingly into an alleyway, boots walking a little too casually over a passed out man and seemed to hold themselves back from punting the guy's head right off his shoulders; instead haphazardly dropping their soft white scarf over his form like It was nothing more than a piece of trash in their fingers. Hips swaying, they turned a full 360, hair fraying like a burning halo and toes clopping against the concrete ground sounding like gunshots in Takeshi's ears from his position on a flimsy metal staircase, knuckles pale in their tight grasp on the metal bars, bending easily into the steal.

A gust whipped past and instantly they were infront of Takeshi, nostrils flaring and monstrous fangs snapping with feral snarls that shook the walls of the alleyway. Clawed fingers ripped at his shoulders and slammed him into the ground, cracks echoing from the stone beneath him and an unnecessary breath being knocked from his lungs.